BY VITA LIBERATA #37 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Andreea C.
For me this is the only self tanning product that doesn't leave spots on my skin or it leaves it dry, the scent of it isn't as all  bronzers is more subtle. I use it 3 times a week , I applied it with a mitten after I exfoliate my skin. I already recommended to all my friends because of it's awesome results.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This has been one of my favorite fan tanners of all time! It's right up there with St. Tropez and Loving Tan! It's so natural looking but it makes you look like a bronzy, golden goddess. I liveeee to be tan and this makes it exceptionally easy! Attached is my usual pale foundation compared to my freshly fake tanned arm!
Lindsey S.
My favorite self tanner. I had bought this from Qvc to try and have loved it. I have tried many other self tanners and they have all left streaks and uneven lines. The color comes out of the bottle as like a purplish / gray but it goes on nicely and rubs in the color comes through in a couple of hours.
Shelby M.
Lisburn
Absolutely love this tanner it is amazing, it a nice smell I would recommend it to anyone it is gentle in the size it goes on smoothly I got it in boots and I absolutely love it and would buy it again x
Stephanie D.
Saint marys, PA
Too expensive! This is the best self tanning mousse I have ever used. If you follow the directions you will have great results. I was gonna put a minus star because its so expensive. I'll never buy this again unless its on sale. This gave me a natural tan and it left no streaks or blotches. I especially loved how it doesnt transfer on clothes or bed sheets. Its pretty awesome.
Amanda P.
Corbin, KY
I've been using this in dark for maybe 6 months and am very happy with it. I have fair skin but I want a deep tan so I chose dark and it looks very natural. I find that it does not last as long as it claims, not even close. I honestly did not expect it to though. I apply it about 2 times a week. If I want a really deep tan I'll use it two days back to back, with great results. I highly recommend this tanner, and I've tried a lot!!
Kirsten R.
Wanship, UT
This fake tanner should've been number one. You put it on and immediately start to see results. You pick your shade of darkness by adding more layers. It also Lassa good three or four days and it doesn't come off very easily. I would definitely buy it again.
Vicky C.
Plaquemine, LA
In no way shape or form does this last for 2-3 weeks unless you plan on showering Iike twice!

However, it gives a flawless coverage, no bad smell, instant color and it's easy to use.

It's quite expensive but totally worth it
Anita T.
Regina, SK
This is the best self-tanner I have ever used! It goes on with a slight tint which makes it easy make sure you've applied it evenly. The colour is so natural. I am very fair and got the dark shade and it's perfect. It dries so quickly and has much less odour than most. I would definitely recommend getting the mitt though, I don't know what I would do without it!
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Has not a new one that we we will need anything I was was thinking we will need anything I was thinking
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?