BY VITA LIBERATA #21 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying pr...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Adrianna p.
Staten Island, NY
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Medium 4.22 oz more...
Love this self tanner dries quickly and doesn't leave me looking orange. I actually think its better than st.tropez which leaves me looking very orange and streaky
Katie S.
Knoxville
Review for: Dark more...
One of my favorite self tanners. Really does last at least two weeks. Be sure to follow instructions closely. Takes three days of application to build up color. Cannot use any moisturizing lotion or body wash when applying. Gives a great color not orange or fake looking. Fades evenly.
Kimberly C.
Manchester
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse Medium 1.69 oz more...
It’s pricey but worth it! Drys FAST doesn’t smell and doesn’t streak. Definitely my new favorite!
Michelle C.
So easy to use and a beautiful glow. I did three times, 12 hours apart with each! I have an amazing glow ever time I use this. Make sure you exfoliate well beforehand....definitely use their polish!!
Sarah F.
Review for: Dark more...
This is thee nicest self tan I’ve ever used. This fades incredibly seamlessly. Easy to apply doesn’t come off on bed sheets
Jordan B.
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan - Dark - 125ml more...
This product is genius. A long lasting tanning product is what everyone needs! I love vita liberata and I love how all of the products are very natural.
Alexandra B.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Fair 4.22 oz more...
I really like this product. I have used a lot of self tanners and I love the foam texture compared to lotion like other brands. It makes the application very easy and even. It also gives a really nice color and lasts awhile.
Priscilla B.
Vita Liberata’s tanning products are incredibly luxurious and leave you with a true glow.
Kaki C.
Probably one of my favourite or HG tanning product. This definitely helped me with my fair skin to achieve that summer glow, like I spent a healthy amount of time in the sun. I used a medium despite being fair but it didn’t turn out blotchy or orange. The outcome was very natural. I don’t know if it really lasts the 2-3 week as I usually do touch ups to maintain the same colour.
Savannah B.
Manchester, Broadheath
I love this tan it is amazing ! I’m so pale and most fake tans look orange on me and go like crocodile skin when fading, this one however looks so natural and fades really nicely too it is on the expensive side but it is so worth it ! Definitely an investment if you love to fake tan and want a natural looking tan
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?