BY VITA LIBERATA #40 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ana E.
Ana E.
736 memorial way apt 7 Hayward , California
I love this mousse tanning product! this tanning lotion makes my arms and legs look natural like if its my real skin tone. doesn't look fake at all. 100% recommended .
Tamara M.
Tamara M.
Thibodaux, LA
I received this for free and at first glance it is very dark in color and smell is virtually unnoticeable...suppose to last 2-3 weeks and excited about being able to try this. I just wish I had the Mitt to match but I will make due
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
This stuff is awesome! It's really long lasting too! It doesn't rub off on my clothes as much as other brands I have tried, and there really is no smell!
Kristen S.
Kristen S.
I'm not a huge fan of fake tanners. They usually leave me orange. Not this one. The color was natural looking and didn't streak at all. The mitt really helped with that.
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Portland, OR
I have tried this tanner in every shade to figure out which is the best for me and all of them look great! I am extremely pale with blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles but this dark tanner still looks natural on me. There is no smell and the guide color is excellent.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
Louisville, Ky
This stuff is pretty dang great. I've tried several of the more expensive self tanners at Sephora and this is my fave. I'm pretty pasty so it's hare to find a self tanner that doesn't make me look orange or streaky brown or both. But this product goes on very evenly (a mitt is essential) and I get nice subtle color. The folks at Sephora told me it doesn't have that awful self tanning smell at all but I do get a slight hint of it so it's not completely odorless. Also, it does not last for 2-3 weeks. It hardly lasts for 2-3 days but no biggie, it's supper easy and quick to apply when needed. I'm going to definitely repurchase!
Cassie  A.
Cassie A.
Ballwin, MO
This self tanner is awesome because it's in a mousse form! It applies evenly, dries quickly, and there is barely any smell.
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Mora, MN
I really like this lotion. I did not use a tanning bed so when I have time to naturally tan I like a great working enhancer. Smells really good
a p.
a p.
One of the main reason I love this product is because it doesn't rub off on my clothes and or sheets witch is something I take notice to! I would recommend this :)
Eric K.
Eric K.
This is the best sunless tanner product I have ever tried! it goes on with ease and develops a beautiful even tan! The price is high but well worth it for great results!
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?