BY VITA LIBERATA #37 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Dark
I got a sample of this with a purchase at Sephora and it is the best self tanner I have ever tried. It is easy to apply, long lasting and goes on smoothly.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
Review for: Dark
This is by far the best self-tanning product I have EVER used because:
-It has no scent
-Its a mouse so it goes on evenly with the mitt
- The color doesn't come off on clothes or sheets (as long as you use 1 layer between showers)
-One layer goes a long way- gives me a healthy dark glow
- The color last for at least one week- more like a stain

The only thing discouraging about this product is that it is a bit pricey- other than that I love love love this! I wish I could get an endless supply!
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
Review for: Medium
Don't let the price tag deter you. This is the best self tanner out there. I am so fair skinned that a lot of products look ridiculous when they're on due to some missed spot or another. Not Vita Liberate though! Goes on easily with a mousse that shows you color so you don't miss any spots. I always use the mitt. trust me you don't want the tan all over your hands. Its the perfect streak free color and dries so quickly! rinse off in a few hours and voila!
Brandy D.
Review for: Dark
Vita Liberata tanning mousse that gives a golden-bronze result for up to two to three weeks. This product goes on wonderfully and has amazing results. I am a snob with tanning products and this one is STELLAR!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Medium 4.22 oz
I really love this product, it works very good, and never seems to fail me. Would definitely recommend to others!
Candace W.
Review for: Medium
This self tanner might be better if it had different packaging. I used it for about a week and soon only white foam was coming out! No color/dye anymore. What a waste of money. And this kind isn't cheap! Won't be buying again.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
Review for: Medium
Omg this is literally the best self tanner that is high-end. I got it from Sephora and I was shocked to see that it doesn't have a nasty smell And doesn't leave a residue on the skin and my legs look bronze and dark.
Tip- use the vita liberata mut- it makes the product go on much smoothr
Ana E.
736 memorial way apt 7 Hayward , California
Review for: Medium
I love this mousse tanning product! this tanning lotion makes my arms and legs look natural like if its my real skin tone. doesn't look fake at all. 100% recommended .
Bobbi C.
Lincoln , Ne
This is the best tanner I've ever used. It has a great color that looks natural. The mot works great and it is never streaky.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
Review for: Dark
My favorite self tanner. There is really no smell at all and dries right away! I do find that I have to use more pumps than directed to get the desired darkness but it never looks orange ever! most people assume I've just come back from vacation when I use it.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?