BY VITA LIBERATA #40 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kelcie P.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I wanted to love this tanner with all the claims it made and good reviews I saw. The color has a GREEN cast. It looks awful, but thankfully it doesn't last long!
Renee M.
Renee M.
Metairie, LA
This is by far my favorite tanning product I've ever tried and believe me I've tried many! I purchased this at Sephora along with the mitt(absolutely necessary ). It gives you a wonderful even tan without ever looking orange. It has a green tint that washes off once you let it set 3-24 hours depending on the intensity you want. I would absolutely purchase this again!
crystal f.
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
Hands down my favorite sunless tanner on the market, this product doesn't have a terrible smell, actually leaves your skin looking tan and NOT orange, this is not sticky, and it dries incredibly fast, you can literally throw your clothes on right after application,this product does not go on your clothes as well. developes fast, and lasts anywhere from a week to 10 days from my personal experience. fantastic product, on the pricey end of sunless tanners, but its worth every penny.
Kristi L.
Kristi L.
Merced, CA
Horrible tanning mousse, turned instantly green on my skin. First I thought it was a reaction to some soap I used so I tried it again after washing with a different product but nope, same problem. It was really expensive too and so I immediately returned to Sephora.
Mallory w.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
My favorite self tanner. There is really no smell at all and dries right away! I do find that I have to use more pumps than directed to get the desired darkness but it never looks orange ever! most people assume I've just come back from vacation when I use it.
molly H.
molly H.
Lancaster, OH
Vita Liberata, is a must have,no streaking, dries very fast,the results are amazing,gives you a nice GLOW,and TAN,it's a great price, trust me you won't be disappointed, I put it on before bed ,by morning ,iam TAN,I will always choose to use this ,
Norma P.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
A luxurious looking tan is achieved with this product. The mousse applies evenly with the mitt and lasts 2-3 weeks like the product claims. A safer option than tanning beds!
Beth R.
Beth R.
I've honestly never tried this product. I have heard a lot of good things about it though. .. I might purchase it & get back to you guys with my opinion on it. (:
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Goleta, CA
This is an AMAZING product! if you're looking for a natural long lasting tan this is the product for you! no smell, light weight and nice pump on bottle allows easy application
Arminda T.
Arminda T.
Hampstead, NC
I really wanted to love this. After I put it on, I started getting itchy and got a rash all over my body. I almost cried returning it back to Sephora. The color was amazing.It only lasted about 3 days but I scrubbed with a tan remover glove everyday.
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?