BY VITA LIBERATA #37 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Jessica G.
Louisa, VA
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Medium 4.22 oz
Hands down best sunless tanning formula ever! Goes on smooth and even and doesn't leave a sticky residue or bad smell! Easy to achieve the desired shade! Be sure to use with the mitt!
Beth R.
Review for: Dark
I've honestly never tried this product. I have heard a lot of good things about it though. .. I might purchase it & get back to you guys with my opinion on it. (:
Sarah B.
New Castle, IN
Review for: Medium
I received this in my May Ipsy bag and I didn't have very high expectations, but after trying it I'm impressed!! It gave me a very subtle, healthy looking tan, didn't streak and had an awesome color.
Kristen B.
Ludlow, MA
Review for: Medium
One of my favorite self-tanning products. Works quickly, never streaky and I always end up BROWN not ORANGE. Vita Liberata is made for us pale girls.
Lizbeth R.
Grand Jct, CO
Review for: Medium
Love this product it is my easy go to for the summer the best part of it is doesn't love no streak marks at all quick easy to go #backyard
demi m.
Baltimore, MD
Has not a new one that we we will need anything I was was thinking we will need anything I was thinking
Jacqueline L.
West Hartford, CT
Review for: Medium
I recommend it easy to use no smell you can see right away The color it doesn't dry your skin
Carol M.
Review for: Medium
Beautiful tan, I love this mousse tan, I don't like mess and this product is easy to use.
Eric K.
Review for: Medium
This is the best sunless tanner product I have ever tried! it goes on with ease and develops a beautiful even tan! The price is high but well worth it for great results!
Donna C.
Review for: Medium
I was very hesitant to try this out as most other self tanners turn me orange. I am ghostly pale with a greenish undertone. Sounds very bizzare, believe me I know. I decided to give this a try from several raving reviews on YouTube. I am so glad I did. I took a shower and waited about 4 hours after shaving to apply this. This was recommended to me so that the tanner doesn't settle into your open pores from the shower. I left it on for about three hours before I needed to run errands, I rinsed it off my arms and face and put on jeans. The next day I took a shower and had a very pretty natural looking tan. The color was even, no streaks and matched even though I rinsed my arms and face the day before. You can apply it two or three more times to build up more color if you desire. It lasts a really long time and fades evenly before needing to reapply. The only thing I noticed was that my skin had the self tanner smell for about a day.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?