BY VITA LIBERATA #37 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Amanda P.
Corbin, KY
I've been using this in dark for maybe 6 months and am very happy with it. I have fair skin but I want a deep tan so I chose dark and it looks very natural. I find that it does not last as long as it claims, not even close. I honestly did not expect it to though. I apply it about 2 times a week. If I want a really deep tan I'll use it two days back to back, with great results. I highly recommend this tanner, and I've tried a lot!!
Candace W.
Review for: Medium
This self tanner might be better if it had different packaging. I used it for about a week and soon only white foam was coming out! No color/dye anymore. What a waste of money. And this kind isn't cheap! Won't be buying again.
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
Review for: Medium
Omg this is literally the best self tanner that is high-end. I got it from Sephora and I was shocked to see that it doesn't have a nasty smell And doesn't leave a residue on the skin and my legs look bronze and dark.
Tip- use the vita liberata mut- it makes the product go on much smoothr
Andrea W.
Review for: Dark
The Vita Liberata pHenomenal tanning mousse in dark is pretty awesome. I wish I could combine the best parts of this tanner with the St. Tropez Dark Tanning Mousse. I love that the Vita Liberata pHenomenal self tanner has ZERO scent and dries very quickly - leaving no sticky residue feeling. My reason for giving this product a B is because it didn't produce a dark enough color for me. I'm very pale and my skin doesn't react to self tanners very well, meaning they don't tan me. After one application I looked like I had a nice healthy glow, but I didn't have the color I was looking for, the "I just came back from Mexico" color. Even after two applications of the Vita Liberata tanner, I still felt a little pale. Two applications of the St. Tropez dark tanning mousse gave me the color I was looking for.
Brandy D.
Review for: Dark
Vita Liberata tanning mousse that gives a golden-bronze result for up to two to three weeks. This product goes on wonderfully and has amazing results. I am a snob with tanning products and this one is STELLAR!
Morgan M.
Saint Louis , MO
Review for: Medium
Don't let the price tag deter you. This is the best self tanner out there. I am so fair skinned that a lot of products look ridiculous when they're on due to some missed spot or another. Not Vita Liberate though! Goes on easily with a mousse that shows you color so you don't miss any spots. I always use the mitt. trust me you don't want the tan all over your hands. Its the perfect streak free color and dries so quickly! rinse off in a few hours and voila!
Elizabeth P.
Encino, CA
Review for: Dark
This is by far the best self-tanning product I have EVER used because:
-It has no scent
-Its a mouse so it goes on evenly with the mitt
- The color doesn't come off on clothes or sheets (as long as you use 1 layer between showers)
-One layer goes a long way- gives me a healthy dark glow
- The color last for at least one week- more like a stain

The only thing discouraging about this product is that it is a bit pricey- other than that I love love love this! I wish I could get an endless supply!
Stacey R.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Dark
I got a sample of this with a purchase at Sephora and it is the best self tanner I have ever tried. It is easy to apply, long lasting and goes on smoothly.
Eric K.
Review for: Medium
This is the best sunless tanner product I have ever tried! it goes on with ease and develops a beautiful even tan! The price is high but well worth it for great results!
Donna C.
Review for: Medium
I was very hesitant to try this out as most other self tanners turn me orange. I am ghostly pale with a greenish undertone. Sounds very bizzare, believe me I know. I decided to give this a try from several raving reviews on YouTube. I am so glad I did. I took a shower and waited about 4 hours after shaving to apply this. This was recommended to me so that the tanner doesn't settle into your open pores from the shower. I left it on for about three hours before I needed to run errands, I rinsed it off my arms and face and put on jeans. The next day I took a shower and had a very pretty natural looking tan. The color was even, no streaks and matched even though I rinsed my arms and face the day before. You can apply it two or three more times to build up more color if you desire. It lasts a really long time and fades evenly before needing to reapply. The only thing I noticed was that my skin had the self tanner smell for about a day.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?