BY VITA LIBERATA #40 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
This long-lasting tanning mouse is easy to apply and light #notheavy .its worth a definate try for some people who are as pale as me.don't worry you wont end up like an umpalumpa you finishing look will look very natural with a tan
#i don't like it i love it
#looking natural
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Columbia , SC
For the price, this tanner is terrible. I applied after exfoliating, and could see the mousse going on, but had no results whatsoever. I noticed my feet were a little darker but that was about it. This is expensive tanner and does not live up to the price.
Bailey A.
Bailey A.
Williamsport, IN
Only self tanner I will use from now on.
I am pretty fair normally and the dark doesn't make me look orange at all.
Blends perfectly and last about a week and a half even if I skimp out on the moisturizer.
Best part is it doesn't go patchy as it fades.
Beth C.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
This & loving tan are my favorite self tanners. I order mine online at Sephora. It's a but pricey but totally worth it. It's not an orangey color or green. It seems to last about 5 days on my skin before I need to reapply
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
New Castle, IN
I received this in my May Ipsy bag and I didn't have very high expectations, but after trying it I'm impressed!! It gave me a very subtle, healthy looking tan, didn't streak and had an awesome color.
Yolanda G.
Yolanda G.
New Castle, DE
I'm really in love with this product, I'm always using sunless but I don't like the tone that left on my skin, however this is perfect. I will certainly repeat. I bought it at sephora
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Louisa, VA
Hands down best sunless tanning formula ever! Goes on smooth and even and doesn't leave a sticky residue or bad smell! Easy to achieve the desired shade! Be sure to use with the mitt!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Windermere , FL
Received this product in my MAY Ipsy Bag and I love it! I only wish the size of bottle was bigger and the cost wasn't so much. But I do love the product and the tanning mitt.
Kristen B.
Kristen B.
Ludlow, MA
One of my favorite self-tanning products. Works quickly, never streaky and I always end up BROWN not ORANGE. Vita Liberata is made for us pale girls.
Lizbeth R.
Lizbeth R.
Grand Jct, CO
Love this product it is my easy go to for the summer the best part of it is doesn't love no streak marks at all quick easy to go #backyard
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?