BY VITA LIBERATA #38 in Self-Tanner

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying pr...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Danielle B.
Beautiful, natural and long lasting tan! Gives you a goddess glow without the orange tone. Lasts about a week and rubs off naturally not patchy. Highly recommend.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Dark 4.22 oz more...
Wow! Seriously, Wow!
This is unlike any tanner I’ve ever used. First, it dries almost instantaneously. Your skin will not be sticky or tacky at all.
Then, the color....oh, this color. This makes you golden. Literally as if you just came home from vacation Golden.
The scent is all but non existent . There is absolutely no sunless tanner oder at all.
The most impressive part to me, is it fades as if it were a natural tan. Every other sunless tanner ends up being blotchy. This doesn’t do that. The skin just gradually gets lighter and lighter.
This, is a ground breaking product to me.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
So I got this in dark, the only reason I gave it 2 stars was because the smell was not bad (I put on it night, put on baggy clothes, then sleep & shower in the morning) & the color was pretty & even. I did as it said, 3 days in a row I applied all over. IT LASTED A DAY, 2 AT THE MOST! The color completely faded so fast-no I did not use any harsh soaps on my skin & I exfoliated prior. Not only did it fade after 2 days, THE BOTTLE WAS ALMOST EMPTY. For the price-totally 100% not worth it. I'll stick to my st tropez or even the jergens mousse works better than this.
Stephanie D.
Ridgway, PA
Too expensive! This is the best self tanning mousse I have ever used. If you follow the directions you will have great results. I was gonna put a minus star because its so expensive. I'll never buy this again unless its on sale. This gave me a natural tan and it left no streaks or blotches. I especially loved how it doesnt transfer on clothes or bed sheets. Its pretty awesome.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This has been one of my favorite fan tanners of all time! It's right up there with St. Tropez and Loving Tan! It's so natural looking but it makes you look like a bronzy, golden goddess. I liveeee to be tan and this makes it exceptionally easy! Attached is my usual pale foundation compared to my freshly fake tanned arm!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE this tanner. It is super easy to use and I love that it is a mousse. I have pretty sensitive skin but this does not irritate my skin at all. The only complaint I have is that I can't use this on my face. The mousse dries out my face too much. I use this only about once and week and my tan lasts ALL week.
Brooke E.
Farmington, MN
I LOVE this product. Normally I use St. Toprez but I started to use Vita and I love it. It doesn't leave me with the green after look like the St. Tropez did. I also like that you don't necessarily have to shower this off. It stays way longer than any other tanning product I have used.
Lisa L.
American Fork, UT
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEE this product. It always goes on fantastic and fades with dignity and its very easy to apply. My only complaints are it takes a few times to get a color that will last you a few weeks, the bottle only last you a few times, and for the price it is something that I would probably want to use on special occasions but overall the product its  an AMAZING product but I will be searching for a cheaper product for normal occasions.
Rebecca F.
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo more...
I was hesitant on trying a self tanner, but this one is amazing! I can not go out in the sun due to some medical issues, but I hate being pale. So, I tried this and omg, it is awesome! No orange look, no streaks, lasted way longer than any other self tanner, and wasn't hard to apply. There is a smell as with all self tanners, but not too bad.
Kelly C.
I couldn’t believe how real this looked! So natural, not orange at all! No weird fake tan smell at all! Super impressed by the fact that I also had no streakiness! Lasted just as long as promised and looked amazing the whole time. Tinted, so you can see exactly where you’ve applied it and where you haven’t. Loveeee this stuff.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?

back