BY VITA LIBERATA #37 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Alana S.
Review for: Fair
I am very pale and most self tanners make my skin look orange. This is better than most but I still like st tropez a little bit better. I get fair because my skin is almost ghostly and I want to look like I have a natural tan. It adds a nice color to my skin but it does have a slight orange tint. The smell is typical self tanner in my opinion. You can’t really avoid that. I didn’t get any streaks because I always exfoliate with a body scrub before applying self tanner. If you don’t exfoliate it will streak! You also should use the mitt because it makes application a lot easier. I use this about once a week and the bottle doesn’t last me too long. Maybe 4 months. It’s pretty expensive so I don’t know that I will buy this over St tropez. If you have medium skin tones this is probably perfect for you.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. It transferred even after washing it off and I didn’t feel that the tan lasted very long. Also, the mit that came with it is garbage. It ripped during the first use. I won’t be repurchasing.
Kelcie P.
Port Angeles, WA
I wanted to love this tanner with all the claims it made and good reviews I saw. The color has a GREEN cast. It looks awful, but thankfully it doesn't last long!
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
So I got this in dark, the only reason I gave it 2 stars was because the smell was not bad (I put on it night, put on baggy clothes, then sleep & shower in the morning) & the color was pretty & even. I did as it said, 3 days in a row I applied all over. IT LASTED A DAY, 2 AT THE MOST! The color completely faded so fast-no I did not use any harsh soaps on my skin & I exfoliated prior. Not only did it fade after 2 days, THE BOTTLE WAS ALMOST EMPTY. For the price-totally 100% not worth it. I'll stick to my st tropez or even the jergens mousse works better than this.
Stephanie D.
Saint marys, PA
Too expensive! This is the best self tanning mousse I have ever used. If you follow the directions you will have great results. I was gonna put a minus star because its so expensive. I'll never buy this again unless its on sale. This gave me a natural tan and it left no streaks or blotches. I especially loved how it doesnt transfer on clothes or bed sheets. Its pretty awesome.
Julie H.
Savannah, GA
This has been one of my favorite fan tanners of all time! It's right up there with St. Tropez and Loving Tan! It's so natural looking but it makes you look like a bronzy, golden goddess. I liveeee to be tan and this makes it exceptionally easy! Attached is my usual pale foundation compared to my freshly fake tanned arm!
Madison M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE this tanner. It is super easy to use and I love that it is a mousse. I have pretty sensitive skin but this does not irritate my skin at all. The only complaint I have is that I can't use this on my face. The mousse dries out my face too much. I use this only about once and week and my tan lasts ALL week.
Lisa L.
American Fork, UT
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOVVVEEE this product. It always goes on fantastic and fades with dignity and its very easy to apply. My only complaints are it takes a few times to get a color that will last you a few weeks, the bottle only last you a few times, and for the price it is something that I would probably want to use on special occasions but overall the product its  an AMAZING product but I will be searching for a cheaper product for normal occasions.
Rebecca F.
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo
I was hesitant on trying a self tanner, but this one is amazing! I can not go out in the sun due to some medical issues, but I hate being pale. So, I tried this and omg, it is awesome! No orange look, no streaks, lasted way longer than any other self tanner, and wasn't hard to apply. There is a smell as with all self tanners, but not too bad.
Lindsey S.
My favorite self tanner. I had bought this from Qvc to try and have loved it. I have tried many other self tanners and they have all left streaks and uneven lines. The color comes out of the bottle as like a purplish / gray but it goes on nicely and rubs in the color comes through in a couple of hours.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?