BY VITA LIBERATA #23 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great t...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with thi...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alana S.
Review for: Fair more...
I am very pale and most self tanners make my skin look orange. This is better than most but I still like st tropez a little bit better. I get fair because my skin is almost ghostly and I want to look like I have a natural tan. It adds a nice color to my skin but it does have a slight orange tint. The smell is typical self tanner in my opinion. You can’t really avoid that. I didn’t get any streaks because I always exfoliate with a body scrub before applying self tanner. If you don’t exfoliate it will streak! You also should use the mitt because it makes application a lot easier. I use this about once a week and the bottle doesn’t last me too long. Maybe 4 months. It’s pretty expensive so I don’t know that I will buy this over St tropez. If you have medium skin tones this is probably perfect for you.
Sheila K.
Plymouth, MA
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo Dark 4.22 oz more...
Wow! Seriously, Wow!
This is unlike any tanner I’ve ever used. First, it dries almost instantaneously. Your skin will not be sticky or tacky at all.
Then, the color....oh, this color. This makes you golden. Literally as if you just came home from vacation Golden.
The scent is all but non existent . There is absolutely no sunless tanner oder at all.
The most impressive part to me, is it fades as if it were a natural tan. Every other sunless tanner ends up being blotchy. This doesn’t do that. The skin just gradually gets lighter and lighter.
This, is a ground breaking product to me.
Rachel B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan - Medium - 125ml more...
This tanning mousse gave me a beautiful looking natural tan but it is very expensive and you need to apply 3 layers every 4 hours which is very time consuming. I would say that this only lasts about a week before you have to scrub it off and reapply.
Caitlin A.
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse Medium 1.69 oz more...
I did all the things it said, I exfoliated and moisturized for a couple days before and it still came out so patchy. I also hated how it faded, it wasn’t a smooth transition, it kind of broke up and flakes off so I looked extra dry and uneven.
Lynn B.
Review for: Medium more...
Sephora staff raves about this brand. I had high expectation. I liked the color, but still had some challenges with applying it with their mitt. I watch their video and read reviews. I’m typically this again with more product on the mitt. I like it better than others, but I’m still open to trying another brand.
Danielle B.
Beautiful, natural and long lasting tan! Gives you a goddess glow without the orange tone. Lasts about a week and rubs off naturally not patchy. Highly recommend.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I wasn’t a huge fan of this product. It transferred even after washing it off and I didn’t feel that the tan lasted very long. Also, the mit that came with it is garbage. It ripped during the first use. I won’t be repurchasing.
Sara P.
Review for: Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Mousse & Tanning Mitt Duo more...
This is by far my favorite self tanner. The mitt is a must so you don’t have orange hands and it makes it super easy to apply. I use the dark color. Never had a streaking problem. It does get on fabrics to make sure it dries.
Destiny S.
Valrico, FL
So I got this in dark, the only reason I gave it 2 stars was because the smell was not bad (I put on it night, put on baggy clothes, then sleep & shower in the morning) & the color was pretty & even. I did as it said, 3 days in a row I applied all over. IT LASTED A DAY, 2 AT THE MOST! The color completely faded so fast-no I did not use any harsh soaps on my skin & I exfoliated prior. Not only did it fade after 2 days, THE BOTTLE WAS ALMOST EMPTY. For the price-totally 100% not worth it. I'll stick to my st tropez or even the jergens mousse works better than this.
Stephanie D.
Saint Marys, PA
Too expensive! This is the best self tanning mousse I have ever used. If you follow the directions you will have great results. I was gonna put a minus star because its so expensive. I'll never buy this again unless its on sale. This gave me a natural tan and it left no streaks or blotches. I especially loved how it doesnt transfer on clothes or bed sheets. Its pretty awesome.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?