12 colors available

BY VITA LIBERATA #31 in Self-Tanner

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell. see more...

• I've been looking for a self tanner to try and have heard great thi...1 Answers
  • My question is about after it has set. In the applying process it s...1 Answers
  • Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Katelyn R.
Katelyn R.
I'm very fair and I bought this mousse in the medium color after reading good reviews. I left the self tanner on for several hours before showering. I was disappointed in the final color. I hardly got any darker, the color was very light. That was s disappointment since the cost is high. I did like the way the mousse applied and didn't streak.
I returned the medium shade to ulta since I was disappointed with the final color and exchanged but for the dark mousse. I haven't used the da mousse yet but I'm hoping for better final color. If not I'm returning this to ulta and sticking w st tropez self tanner
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
I was not impressed with this product at all. I was assuming by it's large price tag and all the hype about this product that it would work well. I was wrong. It doesn't last for 2-3 weeks as they claim, also it took multiple applications to get the color to a desirable shade. After the first application and rinse I did not even have a noticeable skin shade change. I was extremely disappointed. Cheaper brands are way better than this.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Corbin, KY
I've been using this in dark for maybe 6 months and am very happy with it. I have fair skin but I want a deep tan so I chose dark and it looks very natural. I find that it does not last as long as it claims, not even close. I honestly did not expect it to though. I apply it about 2 times a week. If I want a really deep tan I'll use it two days back to back, with great results. I highly recommend this tanner, and I've tried a lot!!
Erin S.
Erin S.
New Tazewell, TN
I love any mousse bronzer, especially when using a mitt. I don't use one with out a mitt to be honest. I prefer St. Tropez over this in all actuality but this is a really good subtle, even, golden tan shade. It definitely makes you look sunkissed, but St. Tropez just deposits more color which is why I like it more. Still it's a solid product just not my top choice.
Beth Ann B.
Beth Ann B.
Greenville, WV
I do like certain aspects on this new Vita Liberata Luxury Tanning Mousse. I own it in Dark. It's very easy and quick to apply . It leaves no sticky feeling on the skin after application and has no nasty self tan smell. I just wish it lasted longer! It doesn't fade well either... kinda disappointed with this product.
Madison M.
Madison M.
Spring, TX
I LOVE this tanner. It is super easy to use and I love that it is a mousse. I have pretty sensitive skin but this does not irritate my skin at all. The only complaint I have is that I can't use this on my face. The mousse dries out my face too much. I use this only about once and week and my tan lasts ALL week.
Brooke E.
Brooke E.
St Louis Park, MN
I LOVE this product. Normally I use St. Toprez but I started to use Vita and I love it. It doesn't leave me with the green after look like the St. Tropez did. I also like that you don't necessarily have to shower this off. It stays way longer than any other tanning product I have used.
Joelle K.
Joelle K.
One of the greatest self tanners out there. I have used many other brands and Vita Liberata and Loving Tan (2hr express) are my current favorites. I purchased this particular one online but you can get it at your local Sephora as well. Wanting to buy it again, but in a darker shade.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Kansas City, MO
I really like this self tanner, I was a little nervous when I first applied because it does not have as much of a green tint as many other self tanners do. I was pleasantly surprised when it was not orange, not nearly as sticky and had less of a scent than many others I have tried.
The best self tan I have ever used, better than any spray tan I've had as well. I have quite dry skin but it never goes funny on my hands, feet, knees etc. It's expensive but so worth it. I wouldn't use any other tan now, it's a beautiful colour and perfect for my pale skin.
christina m.
christina m.
Shoreline, WA
After applying this product and my supposed to take a shower?
Makayla H.
Makayla H.
Is this a good product for a beginner self tanner? Does anyone have any application tips?
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Charlotte, NC
Is this product good for cool toned skin?
Sariah G.
Sariah G.
Blackfoot , ID
Does this have a very orangey undertone? I wanna be tan but I can look orange extremely quick
Shelly R.
Shelly R.
Richmond, MN
Do I need to heavily moisturize my knees, elbows, ankles with this tanner since it is moisturizing?