Vita Liberata Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tinted Tan Mousse

Vita Liberata Deep Untinted Tan Lotion will give you a natural-looking, safe and streak-free glow that applies clear and develops in 4-8 hours. Enriched with 80% organic ingredients and Vita Liberata's groundbreaking moisture-lock system to keep your skin smooth and hydrated, it applies seamlessly and doesn't have the tell-tale fake tan smell.

I need to know, is this actually going to last me over two weeks?
Can you use this on consecutive days for a deeper tan? I use the darn but it isn’t quite dark enough for me.
The product label says this gives a 2-3 week tan; would any consumers say that’s accurate?
Start your review of Vita Liberata Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tinted Tan Mousse!
Rockwood, TN
One of my favorite self tanners. Really does last at least two weeks. Be sure to follow instructions closely. Takes three days of application to build up color. Cannot use any moisturizing lotion or body wash when applying. Gives a great color not orange or fake looking. Fades evenly.
Robbinsdale , MN
This product worked great for me. (Or as best as I can have any tanning product work!) I don't have the patience to ever get the best results but feel like I got good results for the minimum effort given. Only thing I don't like is how gross the applicator gets. Otherwise beautiful color!
Redding, CA
This is so natural and is super great for building up color rather quickly. Doesn’t quite have the same depth as a normal tan but as a very pale person who becomes more of a warm undertone as I tan it’s the best I’ve found yet. Doesn’t last 2-3 weeks since skin sheds faster than that but lasts longer than any other at home tan.
Alabaster, AL
The price tag on this product is steep, but it is worth the money. Delivers a flattering natural looking tan-no orange. Applies evenly with a tan mitt. Somewhat smells of that unavoidable self tan odor, but not cloyingly so. Would not say this lasted 3 weeks-lasted for a few days, but wears off without blotches.
I was very hesitant to try this out as most other self tanners turn me orange. I am ghostly pale with a greenish undertone. Sounds very bizzare, believe me I know. I decided to give this a try from several raving reviews on YouTube. I am so glad I did. I took a shower and waited about 4 hours after shaving to apply this. This was recommended to me so that the tanner doesn't settle into your open pores from the shower. I left it on for about three hours before I needed to run errands, I rinsed it off my arms and face and put on jeans. The next day I took a shower and had a very pretty natural looking tan. The color was even, no streaks and matched even though I rinsed my arms and face the day before. You can apply it two or three more times to build up more color if you desire. It lasts a really long time and fades evenly before needing to reapply. The only thing I noticed was that my skin had the self tanner smell for about a day.
I am very pale and most self tanners make my skin look orange. This is better than most but I still like st tropez a little bit better. I get fair because my skin is almost ghostly and I want to look like I have a natural tan. It adds a nice color to my skin but it does have a slight orange tint. The smell is typical self tanner in my opinion. You can’t really avoid that. I didn’t get any streaks because I always exfoliate with a body scrub before applying self tanner. If you don’t exfoliate it will streak! You also should use the mitt because it makes application a lot easier. I use this about once a week and the bottle doesn’t last me too long. Maybe 4 months. It’s pretty expensive so I don’t know that I will buy this over St tropez. If you have medium skin tones this is probably perfect for you.
Corbin, KY
I've been using this in dark for maybe 6 months and am very happy with it. I have fair skin but I want a deep tan so I chose dark and it looks very natural. I find that it does not last as long as it claims, not even close. I honestly did not expect it to though. I apply it about 2 times a week. If I want a really deep tan I'll use it two days back to back, with great results. I highly recommend this tanner, and I've tried a lot!!
attleboro
I love this product but... it’s kinda smelly. Especially for the first 24 hrs you are not supposed to shower I do anyway. It probably doesn’t help to keep the tan longer. Besides the smell I love this product even tho it’s pricey. Better than skin cancer.
I did all the things it said, I exfoliated and moisturized for a couple days before and it still came out so patchy. I also hated how it faded, it wasn’t a smooth transition, it kind of broke up and flakes off so I looked extra dry and uneven.
The Vita Liberata Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tinted Tan Mousse is such a great and long lasting tanning product with very little smell. For the price there is plenty of product inside and the mousse is easy to apply without getting streaks.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alpharetta, GA
10 months ago
Alexis M. • 8 months ago
Vita Liberata whilst being on the pricey side of tans are brilliant. They go on to give a natural finish and wear off really well
Winnipeg, MB
3 years ago
Vita Liberata Phenomenal 2-3 Week Tinted Tan Mousse Anyone have any tried and true tips for flawless sunless tanning mousse ( with glove ) applications?
Melissa F. • a year ago
When i shower before putting it on i wait 1 hour to dry from shower and do not apply anything until my hour is up and only put on the tanner.also shave and exfoliate 2 showers prior to applying and make sure you are completely dry after putting it on.i recomend a fan;)