BY VITA LIBERATA

A fast and easy-to-apply, long-lasting, odorless self-tan lotion for a natural-looking, streak-free tan. pHenomenal lotion leaves skin beautifully tanned, amazingly nourished, and healthy-looking for up to two to three weeks. The fast-absorbing lotion formula gives instant natural bronzing and develops to a deep, natural-looking tan. pHenO2 technology encourages a tan that lasts up to four times longer than regular tans with a patch-free, perfect fade while certified organic botanicals and moisture locking technology give 72-hour hydration. Odour Remove™ technology ensures no smell whatsoever while the included tan mitt ensure a fast, easy, streak-free application and natural-looking result. Regardless of your natural skintone, choose Fair for a subtle glow, Medium for a golden bronze, and Dark for a deep tan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product includes organic extracts and natural ingredients which are accredited by the Soil Association. It does not contain triclosan, GMOs, fragrance, or alchohol. For longest lasting tan, apply three times over 12 to 24 hours, showering with water only before each application. A super soft application mitt is included. Research results: After just 2 applications: - 80% agree pHenomenal tan lasts 15 days or longer - 100% agree that skin was silky soft after using pHenomenal- 100% agree that they were comfortable enough to go straight out after applying pHenomenal- 100% agree pHenomenal tan is quick and easy to apply - 90% agree pHenomenal tan faded like a natural tan see more...

• Does this product fade slowly?1 Answers
  • Hi, everyone! I just bought this product and I'm wondering how we...1 Answers
  • This sounds wonderful,but does it leave any orange streaking?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
I got this as my 100 point perk a few years back from Sephora, i did not any way like it. It made me look like a ompa loompa and i actially get a little color so idk what that was about. and i know that the price point is pretty high id perfer the San Tropez.
Stacy S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not a fan of self tanners to begin with, but this is one of the worst that I have tried. I received a sample and figured I'd try it. It turned my hands and skin a weird shade of green that took ages to come out. I would not recommend and do not plan on ever using again
Kristy M.
Bradford, ON
I love this product. It's expensive but worth every single penny. It goes on easy, it's tinted so that you can see it, it dries very quickly and the colour fades so naturally. I will say that it does last 2-3 weeks, BUT not at the same colour intensity that you get when it's first applied. It also has a slight smell to it, but nothing in comparison to its competitors. The colour is definitely nowhere near orange and to be honest, the colour it does give is better than a real tan! (In my opinion).
Nicole H.
Excelsior, MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product fade slowly?
Immaculate C.
This sounds wonderful,but does it leave any orange streaking?
Talia W.
Hi, everyone! I just bought this product and I'm wondering how well it works for all of you. Does it last for a long time? Or is it just a one time thing that you use for a fixer upper? I'm going to start tanning on Monday, and was looking for something to supplement for tanning until I built up to my darkest color. Which I do get REALLY dark pretty easily. Thanks so much!