Vita Liberata pHenomenal 2-3 Week Tan Lotion Dark uploaded by Melinda D.

BY VITA LIBERATA #63 in Self-Tanner

A fast and easy-to-apply, long-lasting, odorless self-tan lotion for a natural-looking, streak-free tan. pHenomenal lotion leaves skin beautifully tanned, amazingly nourished, and healthy-looking for up to two to three weeks. The fast-absorbing lotion formula gives instant natural bronzing and develops to a deep, natural-looking tan. pHenO2 technology encourages a tan that lasts up to four times longer than regular tans with a patch-free, perfect fade while certified organic botanicals and moisture locking technology give 72-hour hydration. Odour Remove™ technology ensures no smell whatsoever while the included tan mitt ensure a fast, easy, streak-free application and natural-looking result. Regardless of your natural skin tone, choose Fair for a subtle glow, Medium for a golden bronze, and Dark for a deep tan. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product includes organic extracts and natural ingredients which are accredited by the Soil Association. It does not contain triclosan, GMOs, fragrance, or alchohol. For longest lasting tan, apply three times over 12 to 24 hours, showering with water only before each application. A super soft application mitt is included. Research results: After just 2 applications: - 80% agree pHenomenal tan lasts 15 days or longer - 100% agree that skin was silky soft after using pHenomenal- 100% agree that they were comfortable enough to go straight out after applying pHenomenal- 100% agree pHenomenal tan is quick and easy to apply - 90% agree pHenomenal tan faded like a natural tan

Buy on Sephora
Holly M.
Holly M.
Metairie, LA
I love this self tanner. I use it every 3 weeks. Usually purchase at Sephora. It's super gentle and doesn't have a stinky smell. It last for 3 weeks at the most on me. When I first apply it, it's super dark. But after a couple days it sets into place and gives me a perfect glowup tan for weeks. I absolutely love this tanner and don't really use anything else. Would recommend to anyone who self tanned. If you're looking for a deep nice tan then give it a try today. I am actually almost out and about to repurchase yet again because I love this self tanner. I use it all year long and not just in the summer time. I have nothing bad to say about it, absolutely perfect!
Melinda D.
Melinda D.
Rock Hill, SC
This is one of my favorite self tanners ever invented! It is so easy to apply with a Mit and it goes in evenly. It does not leave that smell like most self tanners do. I make sure I keep several bottles at home so I never run out. The mits are not my favorite so I purchased one you can wash so it's not so flimsy. By far, this ranks high up there. I live the color pay off. It's very natural looking and it doesn't orange.
Valerie E.
Valerie E.
Beaverton, OR
I love self tanner, and I've tried a good amount of brands that are on the market, and I really really like this one! It is on the more expensive side, but the tan I get from this is so natural. It's a nice golden tan that makes it look like you just got back from Hawaii.
Devyn S.
Devyn S.
Brooklyn, NY
Good self tanner! I use it in the spring before I get a good summer base! The only downside is it's so good it turns your hands color. I would recommend using some kinda glove. Other than that amazing product and give a natural glow!
Taisha W.
Taisha W.
Raymond , WA
Very surprised by this product! It doesn't smell bad. It leaves a very nice non orange tan. It lasts far longer than other self tanners. It looks pretty dark after applying but fades into a beautiful tan once you shower!
Mikey M.
Mikey M.
Tampa, FL
An awesome product for your day to day use. I put this on and get ready for work, and go!! It really is a nice product to keep on hand and add to your everyday routine. I have yet to find an issue with it haha.
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
I personally like to tan by the sun since i live in florida on the beach, so this was streaky if you tan at all.it has a not super bad smell but i personally wouldn't but it again.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
Hollywood, FL
This self tanning lotion is great. When you use it gradually it really works nicely and gives you that beautiful tan glow.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
San Antonio
I like this, is so beautiful and my mom and me do this, I don't so what writing about that but I have 3 wakes with this and is so perfect.
Chelsea R.
Chelsea R.
Not good for fair skin. I definitely look orange with this brand. I've used both this and the original.
Coley M.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
Does this apply evenly? I hate waiting for self-tanners to set in before knowing if it's even or if it's going to end up streaky.
Christine K.
Christine K.
toronto
Does this streak as it fades?
Alaa S.
Alaa S.
Tunisia, sfax
Does this work for dry/sensitive skin ?
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Does this make your skin look orange?
Natalie H.