BY VITA LIBERATA

Get Perfect NKD SKN Get incredible NKD SKN with this light and airy dark tinted tan mousse. Glides like velvet over the skin, offers a gorgeous bronze tan without the telltale smell and fades patch-free. For girls on the go who want sexy, sunkissed skin in an instant. Lasts up to 7 days. Comes With a Complimentary Mini Tanning Mitt Easy Application 1 Dries Instantly 3 Zero Smell 5 Natural Extracts 4 Fades Perfectly see more...

Sadie D.
So. I bought this self tanner just to try something new. I read good and bad reviews so I said what the heck. Well it applied very weird. I rubbed extra bc it was leaving streaks on my legs. Well once I did my whole body, I let it sit for about 5 minutes... it was so sticky. Slept with it on, I’d wake up and my legs were sticking together. Color looked great after letting it develop for 6+ hours. But it was still sticky. And the most upsetting part was when i just took a shower and it all went down the drain. I have absolutely no color left on me. Will be returning this and I do not recommend this to anyone!
Sarah M.
Turlock, CA
Hate this self tanner! It left me super orange and streaky! It smelled bad. Not too mention the glove it came with was horrible