Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 676 oz

Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz

What it is: A luscious, cocoa-scented hydrating self-tan elixir that melts into your skin to deliver a medium tan that fades evenly over 10 days. What it does: It features encapsulated technology, which continues to slowly release DHA for up to 72 hours after application, which enhances your tan results. This elixir provides hydration and strengthens skin's barrier to help reduce the negative appearance of flaking or patchiness associated with

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz!
How would you rate this product?
Goldie L.
Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz uploaded by Goldie L.
I received Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz for free from #bzzagent. It was my first time using product for self tan on my body as such. Normally I see my friends getting spray or self tan and the results are so unnatural and ridiculous that I was a bit afraid to try and I am glad I did. This product is easy to apply: Use after shower (recommended to exfoliate before), rub all over with a mitt and wash after 8 hours.the result is very flattering, super natural tan shade (not orange, yellow or red like other tanning products)The tone continues to develop in the next 72 hrs after application, which gave me even sexier look ! Also, it smells great, not too strong or overwhelming. The only issue I had is with the pump that didn’t work well and some of the product spill, so I just removed it and used it straight from the bottle. Overall great product, I achieved very natural and flattering look that lasted a week. Hadn’t the pump issue I’d give it 5 stars. Would buy again.
Anna H.
2,245 reviews
Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz uploaded by Anna H.
I am so happy with the results from the Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir because it leaves you oh so tan! I used it the same day it arrived after exfoliating my skin I applied this as directed and not only does it smell good it truly delivers results in the 8 hours as promised. I had a even tan that left me looking natural and not orange like others. My skin felt soft and hydrated. I will never use anything else because nothing performs like this self tanner. I had gotten many compliments from all of my friends and family about my healthy glow. I am repurchasing this before I am on empty because I never want to be without this tan that lasts 10 days!
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
This Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz works immediately! It smells delicious! It is luxurious! It goes smooth in to skin on face and body. It’s eco friendly and worth the $45 price tag!!!
Andrea M.
Norridge, IL
Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz uploaded by Andrea M.
I was #Gifted this @vitaliberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir for #testingpurposes!!! Thank you @bzzagent for this self tanning Lotion that I'm trying.. summer here I come with a tan on the body parts I really never get tanned evenly with the rest of my body , at the first pump looked as if it's too dark but surprisingly as rubbed it tanned light , which for me was awesome because I feel like I can work my way to desired tan. Of course skin has to be cleansed and exfoliated to get results and that I did . I was surprised to see the tan given to my non tanned skin and I am ready to give that hint tan desired to the rest of my skin . To me it's easy leaving no streaks plus moisturizing, dries quickly as I applied. has a light cocoa scent which I love.best part if anyone wants a tan on their face this one will be good it can be used on face but I would not use it for my face is the first to tan with the sun #sunscreenactive I'm content with this product and after a few hours I will be adding more to desired look .
Briana V.
Lake Worth, FL
Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz uploaded by Briana V.
I’ve tried this brand in the past so I did go into it with rather high expectations & I was quite satisfied 😊 The formula reminds me of a lotion and therefore it was very hydrating on the skin. I didn’t feel the slightest bit sticky and I was able to comfortably function/do tasks while wearing it (allowing it to fully dry for 8 hours). That brings me to why I didn’t necessarily give it five starts, I would’ve honestly preferred it to be more of an express tan and take no longer than 3 hours to wait until rinsing. In regards to it fully developing its color in 72 hours, I felt as if my tan looked just as dark in 24 hours but I still looked nice and bronzed, no matter what. I will continue using the product and I’ve yet to decide if I want to repurchase.
Elizebeth W.
Killeen, TX
Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz uploaded by Elizebeth W.
This tanning elixir is great! it develops over 3 days, and the color looks great, not fake or orange. Perfect for when you are about to go to the beach!
Brooke H.
Bakersfield, CA
Overview: I have light, always burns skin, but I love a good fake tan. I had never used or heard of the brand Vita Liberata, so I was excited to give it a shot. Initial Opinions: The packaging feels high-end and very expensive. I like the pump a lot.Application: The application went on okay. It definitely goes on better with a mitt though. My normal self-tanner is a foam with a green tint so I can see where I’ve put it on and where I haven’t. I wish this had it because I realized afterwards that there were spots that I should have gotten better. It did not dry as quickly as I had hoped. After an hour, I was still sticky in spots. I felt dry enough to dress in loose, dark clothing after 1.5 hours. Smell: I know it says it’s “cocoa scented,” but it has a very vanilla-ey smell to my nose. As time goes on, the DHA smell seeps in a bit, but I have yet to find a tanner that doesn’t at some point smell like that. The good news is that it’s minimal, and the vanilla is nice.Color: I left it on for 9 hours, and it developed into a very realistic looking tan for me. No orange at all! Again, for reference, in foundations, I usually wear a Light or somewhere in the 2 range. This gives me a nice golden glow that doesn’t look super fake. I didn’t experience any streaks or splotchiness except on my left wrist, but that is quite minimal.Performance: I find my skin feels softer and more moisturized after using this than my usual foam self-tanner. I also applied directly after shaving and exfoliating, and I did not end up with the dark dots from the self-tanner filling my pores on my leg, which was really surprising. Longevity: Supposedly, the DHA will continue to release after 72 hours, and it will last up to 10 days. I’m in day 2 after application, and it is still there, but I am hesitant to say it will last a full 10 days without reapplication (I have yet to find any that fit this claim, even my current self-tanner, which I have to reapply after 3-4 days in order to keep the tan looking “fresh.”) EDIT: At 6 days in, I am still tan! It is fading naturally. I will likely reapply at the 1 week mark, but I am very impressed with this self tanner. My only wish was that it had a temporary dye to making sure that you could see where you apply and where you missed.
Blair B.
Cayce, SC
Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz uploaded by Blair B.
I received this product from Bzzagent, complimentary, in exchange for my honest review. I love Vita Liberata. This pump bottle made application smooth and mess-free. I noticed color fairly quickly and after 24 hours I completely satisfied with how dark it was....and that was just one application. Smells clean and fresh.
Diana N.
Vita Liberata Heavenly Tanning Elixir, Size 6.76 oz uploaded by Diana N.
Vita Liberata's Heavenly Tanning Elixir has a gorgeous and not too strong scent of cocoa. The application was easy and the product absorbed quickly into the skin through circle movements. Its texture is smooth and thick. I had to apply and leave it for at least 8 hours before shower. It gave a natural-looking glow tan to my skin and it made it soft after first use.

Looking for your answer?