Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Tinted Mousse - Dark uploaded by Julia M.Vita Liberata Fabulous Self Tanning Tinted Mousse - Dark uploaded by Julia M.

BY VITA LIBERATA

A super fast-drying tan mousse that gives a gorgeous instant color and then develops to a beautiful natural-looking tan that lasts for up to seven days. You can apply clothes and go out within seconds of applying the super fast-drying mousse formula and it creates a natural-looking tan that fades after four to seven days. Certified organic botanicals and a moisture locking system nourish the skin and give 72-hour hydration while Odour Remove™ technology ensures no smell whatsoever. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates This product includes organic extracts and natural ingredients which are accredited by the Soil Association. It does not contain triclosan, GMOs, fragrance, or alcohol. see more...

• Before application, I know I have to exfoliate. Do you recommend ...1 Answers
Julia M.
Mandeville, LA
LOVE this tanning mousse, definitely one of my favorites. It's high quality and the price is just under the competitors so it's definitely well worth it. I bought it at Ulta after deciding to go high-end instead of the banana boat (still good for the price), and im so happy i did! It's a simple application and long lasting. Wasn't orange at all and has a coconut-y scent. LOVE IT
Susan W.
Madison
This is quite possibly the best Self Tanning Mousse on the market!  I'm not kidding.  It goes on with a tint, so you can see where you're applying.  Dries in minutes, like maybe 3? so you can go ahead and get dressed or go to bed.  It doesn't rub off on your sheets - YIPPEE - and it truly, honestly, doesn't have that horrible self tanner smell.  It lasts a really long time and looks completely believable.  I know it costs more - but there's a reason... it's The Best!
Shannon R.
Boston , MA
I just started using this and am already starting to see results! I am very fair skinned and this is giving me a gradual natural look so far I love it.
Mariah B.
Hamilton , ON
Before application, I know I have to exfoliate. Do you recommend moisturizing as well?