Vita Liberata Body Blur Instant Skin Finishing uploaded by Niki E.

BY VITA LIBERATA

Instant skin finish for face and body that blurs imperfections and reflects light for HD ready skin. BB properties minimize blemishes, cover imperfections and smooth skin appearance while reflecting light for a photo-ready skin finish. The natural looking tint lifts your skin tone, adding radiance and a healthy glow that can be showered off when you choose. Can be used on the face as well as the body, alone or under foundation as the ultimate make-up prep. see more...

• Is this for skin (legs/arms) or for your face?2 Answers
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
I got a sample of this in Sephora one time and I tried it right away. It works soooo nice on my legs. It looks natural and blurs everything. I wore it to the beach once and just warning ⚠️ you, it isn’t waterproof. I will buy again and again.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
This is a very nice product for a quick bronzing on the face and body.If you blend it into the skin well you won't get streaks and there is very little transfer.It is great for one night or when you need color quickly and you don't have hours to wait for a self tan to develop.
Gabrielle Y.
This is seriously amazing for a quick, temporary self tan on your body. I love using it on my neck area to help darken it / match the skin tone on my face. Great also for arms and legs
Madison M.
Spring, TX
YES YES YES!!! If I forget to put on tanner the night before, I can use this for an instant glow that lasts all day. I use this mostly on my legs for special occasions or nights out. It doesn't smell that great but the results are amazing. I bruise really easy and this covers up all the bumps and bruises I may have on my legs. It even helps cover up my growing spider veins! I wish it was a little cheaper but it is worth the money for me.
Ashley R.
Kennesaw , GA
This is has become one of my favorite products since I was first introduced to it from ipsy! I can say that it definitely gives the finish and the tiny that you are looking for! I definitely use this when I'm in a rush and trying to just have one of those decent polished finishings! Highly recommended!
Dayana R.
Hialeah, FL
This product is so awesome. This is so amazing for an instant tan. It's super easy especially for lighter skin, if you want an effortless quick tan this is it! When you shower at night it comes off super easy
Brittney B.
Kew Gardens, NY
LOVE! This product is perfection! Looking to be sunkissed or to just smooth out anything on your body.. this is THE product! I love that the product isn't thick and doesn't feel heavy. It has great coverage and leaves you looking flawless.. just as perfect as those snap filters that keep you slaying for days!! BUY THIS, YOU WONT REGRET IT!
Jena H.
Somers Point, NJ
This stuff is literally amazing!!! It gives you the perfect bronzy glow and just makes your skin look so rich and beautiful!! My go to summer product for a perfect night out
Toryanni E.
Hoofddorp, NH
I used my Sephora points to purchase this and love it!! I use it as a primer because it's so dark and it makes my skin look great!! A little definitely does go a long way!! I haven't experienced any staining and I'm really white so that's not an issue. If lighter colors are released I'd definitely repurchase but right now I'm on the fence.
Tess G.
Philadelphia, PA
Great product for a night out or an event. Just apply a little on arms, legs, and chest to give skin a boost of color without the hassle of self tanner. It dries down and doesn't rub off on clothes. Like make up but for your body! Definitely a product I'll use for years.
Allyson R.
Is this for skin (legs/arms) or for your face?