Vita-K Solution Professional Dark Circles

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. New Look! With Anti-Aging Peptides, ProVita-K Complex & Mica When we age collagen production slows and over time young, smooth skin becomes thin, dry and wrinkled.  Uneven skin tone and discoloration intensify the appearance of aging skin.  Vita-K Professional combines the remarkable benefits of Vitamin K with anti-aging peptides to provide the ultimate in solution oriented skincare.  More than just a moisturizer, Vita-K Professional helps diminish the signs most commonly associated with skin aging:

I've heard about this product before, has anyone ever used it?, please let me know thanks
Start your review of Vita-K Solution Professional Dark Circles!
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,984 reviews
This product works great on dark circles. I have fair skin so my dark circles are more blue due to the veins under my eyes coming through the skin. The vitamin k constricts the vessels making the blue hue disappear and ready for your concealer. It costs about five bucks and never lets me down!
Paige S.
Ballston Spa, NY
I'm really disappointed in this product. It was on sale at my local drugstore and I was in a rush so I figured I would pick it up and test it out since I've been kind of upset about the dark circles under my eyes lately. A little goes a long way which is nice but then it feels like I'm putting too much on and my skin tightens after it dries which is super uncomfortable since its directly under my eyes and I feel it every time I blink. Also, it says to apply it twice a day, and that you can wear it under your makeup (otherwise you would only be able to apply once a day) however, it starts to flake after it dries so trying to blend concealer on top of it is impossible and results in a flaky mess. I don't even know if it really works because I can't imagine using this twice a day for the next month to find out.
Kennedy S.
Tomah, WI
I received a sample of this product so I cannot say how it works long term, but it was a nice product while it lasted. It did a nice job at moisturizing my under eye area. It was a thin consistency that blended into my skin quickly and didn't leave residue.
Margaret M.
Minneapolis, MN
I got a few sample packs of this as a klout perk. I have moderate to significant dark circles and this stuff actually works. It only takes a few drops under each eye so have a care...too much and you will get crunchy white residue under your eyes. When properly applied, this does seem to make dark circles lighter and eliminates some puffiness. I have been using it for about a week now and I can see a difference. The package says to use it twice a day for 6 weeks, but based on the success I've had, I would buy this product when the samples run out. Don't get any of the product in your eye, it stings!