HealthFirst AidAntiseptics & Cleaning SuppliesVita Coco
Sparkling Coconut Water, Lemon Ginger, 12oz Can (Pack of 12)

Vita Coco Sparkling Coconut Water, Lemon Ginger, 12oz Can (Pack of 12)

Vita Coco Sparkling Coconut Water, Lemon Ginger, 12oz Can (Pack of 12)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vita Coco Sparkling Coconut Water, Lemon Ginger, 12oz Can (Pack of 12)!
Megan K.
Madison, WI
Vita Coco Sparkling Coconut Water, Lemon Ginger, 12oz Can (Pack of 12) uploaded by Megan K.
What a refreshing drink! I saw this product when I was checking out at the grocery store and it looked interesting so I decided to purchase it. I am so glad I did! Yesterday was one of the hardest days of the year and this was the perfect beverage to have on hand. So refreshing and so light. It’s only a couple grams of sugar this drink was surprisingly sweet. The ginger lemon flavor not only refreshed me but made me feel healthy and happy! Whether it’s true or not, I could feel my immune system thanking me.

Looking for your answer?