BY VITA COCO

Vita Coco is never made from concentrate. That means we pick, crack, and pack fresh young coconuts directly at the source. After the coconuts are cleaned, the delicate water inside is flash pasteurized. People have been eating pineapples for centuries.... see more...

Deliqa D.
Redlands , CA
Purchased at: Target
A bit pricy yet so worth it. It’s refreshing and tasty! I get mine almost anywhere. Target, drugstores and gas stations
Cassie L.
Purchased at: Publix
Love how they use mainly real fruit and it tastes like a pina colada! Suggestion is add a little bit of coconut milk
Magalie N.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Amazon
Not a fan of this myself but my pineapple living boyfriend loves it!! Hydrating and refreshing and definitely pine-apple-ie.
Bridget R.
Long Beach, CA
I really like the Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water WITH pineapple because it adds a sweet twist to the classic taste of coconut water! The price isn't too bad and the tetra packaging is eco friendly!
Tracy L.
Bremerton, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
I first tried Vita Coco Coconut Water about two years ago. At first I wasn’t sure, but then I found it with pineapple and I was hooked. It is so refreshing on hot days. And it’s not too sweet. I will always buy this drink!
Melissa N.
Honor, MI
Purchased at: Walmart
Even if it's a lot more pricey, this is my favorite coconut water brand. Always a great refreshing taste.
Tara R.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was my first experience with this product, I did not enjoy this at all. There is a unpleasant aftertaste, it seems almost thick and creamy which was unexpected
Laurie M.
Jefferson, MD
This is the most refreshing water you will ever put your lips on.  It is a bit pricey at over $2 per bottle but the taste is well worth the price.  Makes you feel like you're on a tropical island sipping drinks all day while relaxing in the sun and feet in the sand.
Valerie D.
Houston
When I want coconut water I choose this one. It’s the most flavorful with all natural ingredients! Love