Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Peach & Mango uploaded by Schams D.Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Peach & Mango uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY VITA COCO

Two fruits are better than one. But you know what’s even better? Three fruits in one refreshing drink. Who knew peach and mango would get along with coconut water so well?

Love X.
I absolutely love this! It's absolutely one of the drinks I get when I work! I always forget to drink water when I work and I'm always afraid I'll be running to the bathroom a lot when I do. This is the best solution! It's hydrating, natural and tastes sooo fine! Best of al it has electrolytes for hangover too LOL
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the flavor of this coconut water! For those of you who don't like the flavor of coconut water the peach and mango makes it a delicious treat. It is a bit expensive but I definitely will buy it again and will splurge on this! Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Peach & Mango
Ally K.
My favorite coconut water. Must drink cold for best flavor and natural hydration. Healthy alternative to sugary sports drinks as it’s high in potassium. Sometimes hard to find, but usually there’s always a sale 2 for $4 so I always get more than one.
Dyanna M.
mira loma
I like the original vita coco without any other flavor, so I try this because it was a promotion to buy it, it taste like if is already expired!! I didn’t enjoy it, so I ended up throwing this away I’m so disappointed , I will never buy this again it was very simple and taste bad in my opinion
Haley W.
I’m not a huge fan of the plain coconut water, but would drink it just because it was a good way to hydrate and replenish electrolytes naturally. This peach and mango flavor was a huge improvement to my normal hangover remedy.
Savannah L.
While I like other flavors from this brand, I was disappointed in the peach and mango flavor. I tend to love anything peach, but this one let me down. Just didn't taste right to me. I couldn't finish it. Wouldn't repurchase.
Nicole w.
Meriden, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is my go to drink when I feel the least bit malnourished. If my blood sugar is low, dehydrated, hungover, hungry or just need to replenish after a workout, this drink makes my entire body feel quenched. Mango peach is my favorite flavor by far. It's a perfect balance of sweet and tart. Most people I know hate coconut water because of a mid tone taste/texture the liquid provides but vita coco does an excellent job of filtering that out.
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Not going to lie, I didn’t think I would like this very much but I am pretty sure I fell in love! The flavor is mild but so yummy! I like the package too! It’s nice that you can pour or stick a straw and enjoy yourself!
Lauren L.
I really enjoy this coconut water. While it does have a bit of an artificial taste to it, I like it better than some of the other flavors that they offer. Coconut water provides a lot of nutrients and I prefer to drink this over gatorade or any other sports drink. I personally prefer the plain coconut water (I know that is an unpopular opinion). If I had to drink one of the flavored ones, it would be this one.
Erin W.
I love Vita Coco with pineapple but when I went to the store, they were out so I figured I would try this peach & mango one. It was good. I always bring a Vita Coco to my hot yoga classes to hydrate and give me electrolytes and the coconut water definitely helps out. The taste of the peach & mango reminded me of baby food. It was good but it wasn’t as good as the pineapple flavor to me.

Amazon