Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Peach & Mango uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY VITA COCO

Two fruits are better than one. But you know what’s even better? Three fruits in one refreshing drink. Who knew peach and mango would get along with coconut water so well?

Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Peach & Mango
Great refreshing alternative to stay hydrated naturally. This drink is satisfying and keeps you wanting more at the same time.

A awesome healthy drink to make with this is to blend with fat free yogurt and frozen blueberries (or favorite fruit) for a refreshing healthy smoothie.
Tiquiala G.
Rex, GA
This is my favorite coconut water....Period! I love this! I did not like coconut water until I tried this flavor. I found myself buying a bunch of them to pack with my lunch. In my opinion, this is the best tasting coconut water! ♡♡♡
Sara E.
Not a fan of the mango flavor because it's too strong for my taste but for mango lovers, it's the real deal and keeps you hydrated with great flavor
Dominique S.
Clearwater, FL
Tastes really good. I love the amount of potassium in these drinks. It is a good replacement to sports drinks, it rehydrates and energizes.
Natalie G.
Sturtevant, WI
I would bathe in this stuff, were it not for the fact that it would render the stuff undrinkable. So good. Don't bathe in it.
Marissa C.
Jacksonville, FL
So refreshing. Priced affordable. I like all the flavors they have especially this one.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
One of my favorite drinks of all time. I can't give this a high enough score. It is whole 30 safe, it seriously fills a sweet craving, it is super refreshing. It has the perfect amount of sweetness. The coconut tastes so fresh. This drink literally saved my diet when I attempted the whole 30. I was so close to caving in, I was having a really bad sugar craving and luckily these are only sweetened with fruit so it gave me just what I needed.
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
My favorite coconut water in the world ! It is so yummy and hydrating. It’s sweet but not to sweet. I like the packaging to. It’s in a cardboard like material to cut down on plastic bottles being put in landfills. It’s expensive but I would buy it again.
Erin W.
I love Vita Coco with pineapple but when I went to the store, they were out so I figured I would try this peach & mango one. It was good. I always bring a Vita Coco to my hot yoga classes to hydrate and give me electrolytes and the coconut water definitely helps out. The taste of the peach & mango reminded me of baby food. It was good but it wasn’t as good as the pineapple flavor to me.
Akanksha T.
Iowa City, IA
I wanted to try a different flavor of coconut water so I bought this one. To be honest I didn't like it at all. The mango tasted overpowering and the juice just didn't feel right. I don't think I would buy this again. Either it's coconut or mango juice . A combination of the two not great !