Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Peach & Mango uploaded by Shams T.Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Peach & Mango uploaded by Shelesea R.

BY VITA COCO #93 in Juice

Two fruits are better than one. But you know what’s even better? Three fruits in one refreshing drink. Who knew peach and mango would get along with coconut water so well?

Molly •.
Indianapolis, IN
The VitaCoco brand is my first and absolute go to whenever I need to hydrate! I trust VitaCoco because it is 100% juice, contains more potassium than a banana and is never made from concentrate. Personally, I love the peach and mango flavor and it is my favorite! I caught the Flu of 2018 and this has been what is continuing to help me pull through and heal.
Kate F.
This Coconut water is delicious! I normally dislike regular coconut water, but this flavored one changed my entire view on coconut water. Now I can enjoy this healthy and yummy drink all the time. Coconut water has so many benefits, and really gets you hydrated. I get mine at Publix, and they often have deals on this brand.
Ally V.
My favorite coconut water. Must drink cold for best flavor and natural hydration. Healthy alternative to sugary sports drinks as it’s high in potassium. Sometimes hard to find, but usually there’s always a sale 2 for $4 so I always get more than one.
Ambrosia 🐙.
Olympia, WA
I love drinking this all through the summer! Obviously you have to be careful not to drink it every day lest you upset your belly, but it always rehydrates me & leaves me feeling so refreshed, I have to watch myself or I will!
Amanda U.
Philadelphia, PA
Not going to lie, I didn’t think I would like this very much but I am pretty sure I fell in love! The flavor is mild but so yummy! I like the package too! It’s nice that you can pour or stick a straw and enjoy yourself!
Erin W.
I love Vita Coco with pineapple but when I went to the store, they were out so I figured I would try this peach & mango one. It was good. I always bring a Vita Coco to my hot yoga classes to hydrate and give me electrolytes and the coconut water definitely helps out. The taste of the peach & mango reminded me of baby food. It was good but it wasn’t as good as the pineapple flavor to me.
Paola V.
Los Angeles, CA
Peach mango coconut how can you go wrong. These are phenomenal in flavor. These are such a treat I like to share with others because they are so good. I will recommend it if you haven’t tried yet
Rosemarie G.
Somerset, NJ
Imagine you're on an island...there's a cool breeze while a random got cabana boy fans you with a leafe..you sip this coconut water..and realize your toddler has been climbing the couch for the past five minutes and you need a vacation.
Kelsey G.
Palmetto, FL
This is the ultimate hangover cure!!!! I love drinking coconut water. Keeps me hydrated in the hot summers of Florida. Super affordable and can find everywhere. I’d recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Jessica E.
Clifton Park
My favorite coconut water in the world ! It is so yummy and hydrating. It’s sweet but not to sweet. I like the packaging to. It’s in a cardboard like material to cut down on plastic bottles being put in landfills. It’s expensive but I would buy it again.