Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Orange uploaded by dana% L.

BY VITA COCO

Coffee might be the most famous breakfast drink, but orange juice is a close second. Add in natural coconut water and you’ll have second thoughts about your morning pick-me-up.

Buy on Walmart
Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Love this coconut water! The orange flavor is really good. I like it when I am hungover because the electrolytes make me feel better! It’s super hydrating and good for you! I wish it was organic. I can get this stuff everywhere!
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Sarah G.
Like this color but it Chips really bad. It is easy to use and apply because it is thin. I bought this at ulta beauty store. It was on sale but usually pricey. I don’t think I would buy it again even thought the color is nice.
James T.
Madera, CA
It's decent. Overall my least favorite of all the vita flavors. Not saying it is bad. Just that I like the other flavors better. This one is a bit bland in flavor. The orange is very subtle, but strong enough to overpower the coconut and deliver a beverage void of much flavor.

After writing original review, I had another bottle on hand. I tried that one and the flavor was entirely different. It was more balanced and sweeter. Perhaps I actually got a bad batch with the first bottle?! The 2nd one is actually good.
Libby S.
Uniontown, OH
I love vita coco! This orange flavor is bright and refreshing. Priced appropriately for coconut water, could be larger. Totally loved this for a tropical twist and would be great in smoothies! Will buy again.
Grace L.
Bethel, VT
Orange isn't my favorite flavor but it's so good anyway! It is coconut too so it is really healthy for your body, hair and nails. I keep an abundance of the original coconut water around at all times!
Brandie D.
Well, it's different. It's good, but nothing like what I expected I guess. I think I would try it again, but maybe let it sit in the freezer and ice up a little bit before I drink it.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!!
Crystal B.
One of my favorite brands and flavor. It is delicious and healthy. All of the flavors are great. Def my go to for smoothies or workout days. Sometimes can find on sale.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
Thank you for the Christmas card Helen to get a few hours of sleep lastnight and I don't see a coupon code in my email is i n y ou tried Epsom salt baths in a
Alaiah A.
Cartersville, GA
Is this combo good i love coconut water and i like orange juice but i don't know if i would like this combination.