Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade uploaded by Abigail G.Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade uploaded by Samantha T.

BY VITA COCO #29 in Lemonade

Our blend of coconut water & natural lemon puree is full of electrolytes that replenish while they quench. Looks like the lemonade you grew up on just grew up!

Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade
  • "i decided to try it one day and i fell in love with it, it has such a great taste you will enjoy the taste " in 1 review
Chloe W.
Dallas
Perfect mix of lemonade and coconut flavor! I love every flavor of vita coco and this one is no exception! Although my number one favorite flavor is mango coconut, lemonade is a close second for sure!
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
These are a delicious and healthy way to stay hydrated. These are available at many retailers and inexpensive as well.
Bel S.
alicante
Está muy buena y es un gran producto además el toque novedoso le añade calidad al producto. Muy buena la novedad
Ashley P.
Burlington, ON
I am not a massive fan of coconut water.  I mean, it is nice and a change from just plain water.  I got this water from 7Eleven.  It has a very mild lemonade flavour, but it is there.  It looks exactly like lemonade. It makes for a nice cool drink for a hot day.
Nicole S.
Fort Wayne, IN
My kids love these, I just wish they were sold in 6 or 12 packs. They don't even know the contain coconut. I do wish that it had better ingredients though.
Liz C.
oshawa ontario
I loved this..it was the best lemonade ive ever had...not tart but not sweet.. It was perfect balance....
Naomie K.
125 Keelersburg rd ,Tunkhannock
My thirst quencer.I love coconut water and lemonade in one.Taste good and refreshing ,but its pricey.
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
This was only my 2nd time trying/buying coconut water. I guess you can say I'm just not a fan of coconut water... I wish I was tho!
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
Vita Coco's lemonade flavor is my favorite by far!! The taste is amazing and it refreshes and hydrates you. It's the best thirst quencher out there and is great for your body and heart!
MK R.
It’s yummy! I love anything lemonade and coconut so I knew I would love it. I definitely recommend trying it.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Anyone else LOVE this for hangovers?? HAHA
Danielle T.
Gross or not? I'm afraid of that fake lemon taste..
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What all flavors do these come in?
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
They stopped selling this at my Kroger, does anyone know where else I can find it? I don't like the plain or mango flavors
Gabby D.