Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade uploaded by Abigail G.Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade uploaded by Samantha T.

BY VITA COCO #33 in Lemonade

Our blend of coconut water & natural lemon puree is full of electrolytes that replenish while they quench. Looks like the lemonade you grew up on just grew up!

Buy on Walmart
  • "i decided to try it one day and i fell in love with it, it has such a great taste you will enjoy the taste " in 1 review
Bel S.
alicante
Está muy buena y es un gran producto además el toque novedoso le añade calidad al producto. Muy buena la novedad
Liz C.
oshawa ontario
I loved this..it was the best lemonade ive ever had...not tart but not sweet.. It was perfect balance....
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
Vita Coco's lemonade flavor is my favorite by far!! The taste is amazing and it refreshes and hydrates you. It's the best thirst quencher out there and is great for your body and heart!
MK J.
It’s yummy! I love anything lemonade and coconut so I knew I would love it. I definitely recommend trying it.
Kaila F.
Amherst , NY
So it doesn’t taste exactly like lemonade but it’s still really good. It has that sweet and tangy taste to it and the flavor of coconut is still there. I buy it all the time from target and you guys should definitely try it
Tabitha M.
South Shore, KY
By far my favorite vita coco flavor. This is actually hard to find around where I live.So when I find this flavor I have to pick up at least 3 or 4 bottles.
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Yuuummm. I used to make my own lemon and lime ade with coconut juice before I discovered this and altoigh it is hard to find when I do I always grab a few because they have a long shelf life for a boxed beveragd.
Paty C.
London
Love the variety of flavours ! Great taste and packaging . I find it too expensive but will be buying again for sure
Liga V.
Coconut water 💦 amazing helps
You when you feel really thirsty and it’s healthy for your benefit 😋
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
Amazing, just amazing! They are so good and refreshing. I love the lemonade coconut water, it has just a hint of lemonade, while still tasting like coconut water. Super hydrating and great price!
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Anyone else LOVE this for hangovers?? HAHA
Danielle T.
Gross or not? I'm afraid of that fake lemon taste..
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
They stopped selling this at my Kroger, does anyone know where else I can find it? I don't like the plain or mango flavors
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What all flavors do these come in?
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg, I’ve never seen this flavor in stores b4.