Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade uploaded by Abigail G.Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade uploaded by Samantha T.

BY VITA COCO #27 in Lemonade

Our blend of coconut water & natural lemon puree is full of electrolytes that replenish while they quench. Looks like the lemonade you grew up on just grew up!

Buy on Walmart
  • "i decided to try it one day and i fell in love with it, it has such a great taste you will enjoy the taste " in 1 review
Kelly F.
Homestead, FL
This is my husband's favorite drink it can't be missed lol he loves anything that has to do with coconut. I never really like coconut but after tasting this I'm learning to love it. I do recommend non coconut lovers to try!
Joanie C.
New Providnce, NJ
If you want the hydration of coconut water with the refreshing taste of lemonade this is for you! The natural ingredients are a plus! I love keeping them stocked in my fridge ready to take on the go!
Alicia T.
Watertown, NY
Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water Lemonade is so delicious! The best tasting lemonade! Not too sweet! I absolutely love Vita Coco! I used to buy this frequently last year. I will probably buy more this summer!
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
Amazing, just amazing! They are so good and refreshing. I love the lemonade coconut water, it has just a hint of lemonade, while still tasting like coconut water. Super hydrating and great price!
Carli R.
I love the taste of Vita Coco Coconut Waters, and the lemonade is perfect for a hot summer day. The packaging is perfect for on the go, I keep a couple in my bag for long hot days or on a hike.
smriti s.
Sherman, TX
coconut water always my fav. I drink the regular no flavor coconut water every morning right before any food intake for the day, i heard it helps to promote health benefits involving weight loss.
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
Vita Coco's lemonade flavor is my favorite by far!! The taste is amazing and it refreshes and hydrates you. It's the best thirst quencher out there and is great for your body and heart!
Olivia P.
I do not personally like the taste of coconut water, but with the lemonade it tastes better. I like the benefits of the coconut water and this product taste greet if you like coconut water or if you want to try it for the first time.
Baleigh C.
Oregon, OH
This coconut water lemonade is amazing. I don't like the packaging but i can look past it because it has such an amazing flavor. It has a good value. And is pretty affordable I would for sure recommend trying this
Abigail G.
I love this more than regular lemonade. It's delicious. The coconut water taste is mild but you do get a kick from the lemon puree. I would recommend this again and again to anyone.
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Anyone else LOVE this for hangovers?? HAHA
Danielle T.
Gross or not? I'm afraid of that fake lemon taste..
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
They stopped selling this at my Kroger, does anyone know where else I can find it? I don't like the plain or mango flavors
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What all flavors do these come in?
Tiffany C.
Philadelphia, PA
Omg, I’ve never seen this flavor in stores b4.