Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade uploaded by Abigail G.Vita Coco Pure Coconut Water - Lemonade uploaded by Samantha T.

BY VITA COCO #28 in Lemonade

Our blend of coconut water & natural lemon puree is full of electrolytes that replenish while they quench. Looks like the lemonade you grew up on just grew up!

Buy on Walmart
  • "i decided to try it one day and i fell in love with it, it has such a great taste you will enjoy the taste " in 1 review
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Megan P.
Delaware, OH
Love this, perfect mix of refreshing coconut water with the flavor of lemonade. Im not someone who can handle drinking coconut water plain so I need a good flavor added to it. I love grabbing these when I see them on sale knowing im getting a treat thats still hydrating like regular water
kai f.
So it doesn’t taste exactly like lemonade but it’s still really good. It has that sweet and tangy taste to it and the flavor of coconut is still there. I buy it all the time from target and you guys should definitely try it
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
Yuuummm. I used to make my own lemon and lime ade with coconut juice before I discovered this and altoigh it is hard to find when I do I always grab a few because they have a long shelf life for a boxed beveragd.
Alyssia D.
Sinton, TX
Vita Coco's lemonade flavor is my favorite by far!! The taste is amazing and it refreshes and hydrates you. It's the best thirst quencher out there and is great for your body and heart!
Vanessa L.
I have been trying to drink more coconut water but I can't seem to like the taste so I try to get the ones that have a different flavor. This flavor was a total no go for me. The lemonade flavor tasted completely processed and fake like Kool-aid. There is other flavors from this brand I like just wouldn't recommend this flavor.
Nijah B.
Norfolk, VA
Of all the vita coco flavors, this has got to be my favorite. I have gotten friends hooked on it. Sometime the taste of coconut water can be a little different on first encounter, but with this flavor that you get when drinking coconut water is not there. It is not too sweet and is very refreshing.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
Kind of more pungent than fresh coconut water, but still, if you don't want to spend hard work cracking open a coconut but still want the water, this is the way to go. It's still very refreshing and tastes addictively delicious! I love this brand and buy it on a regular basis.
Shaylie F.
Provo, UT
This lemonade version of coconut water is the way to go! I wasn't a huge fan of the plain coconut water but with the added lemonade flavors, I'm in love! It is a healthy option to soda and leaves me feeling refreshed. I would for sure buy this great value product again.
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
If you're not sure if you like coconut water, start with this. It's DELICIOUS! And tastes like a better lemonade. It's refreshing, and it's a treat you can feel good about. Coconut water is high in potassium and electrolytes, so it hydrates better than water, plus it's lower in sodium and sugar, than regular sports drinks (I'm looking at you Gatorade). Plus the company is pretty ethical, and environmentally friendly. Check out their website for their interesting background story too. It's almost everywhere now too, so you can always have a healthy option when you want something a bit more flavorful than regular water. My friends and family know the lemonade coconut water is my go to whenever the "what do people want to drink" question pops up at road stops. Try it guys! I think you may love it! ;)
Ashley K.
Deltona, FL
Anyone else LOVE this for hangovers?? HAHA
Danielle T.
Gross or not? I'm afraid of that fake lemon taste..
Jenna T.
richmond, KY
They stopped selling this at my Kroger, does anyone know where else I can find it? I don't like the plain or mango flavors
Shari D.
Needville, TX
What all flavors do these come in?
Tiffany
Philadelphia, PA
Omg, I’ve never seen this flavor in stores b4.