Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water - 169 fl oz Pet Bottle

Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water - 16.9 fl oz Pet Bottle

Not so long ago, you had to use a machete if you wanted a sip of pure coconut water. We've taken the machete out of the equation, which is good, because those things are dangerous. Now all that's left is Mother Nature's most hydrating, refreshing, vitamin- and mineral-rich nectar. Vita Coco is never made from concentrate. That means we pick, crack, and pack fresh young coconuts directly at the source. After the coconuts are cleaned, the delicate water inside is flash pasteurized (and occasionally mixed wit...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water - 16.9 fl oz Pet Bottle!
Annapolis, MD
Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water - 16.9 fl oz Pet Bottle uploaded by Isabella B.
It is for sure the best coconut water brand! The best taste! And it is really god to mix in a smoothie or to make some other types of drinks! For sure I will keep adding in my grocery list! I strongly recommend!! Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water - 16.9 fl oz Pet Bottle
The taste is very similar to the Vita Coco water. It’s just more decadent because of the milky texture. I like that it doesn’t have any pulp even though it’s been pressed with the coconut meat. It also comes in a bigger bottle than the average vita coco coconut water.
Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water - 16.9 fl oz Pet Bottle uploaded by member-faa693
It’s refreshing and feels like fresh coconut. Definitely try it. Makes you feel fresh.
Vita Coco Pressed Coconut Water - 16.9 fl oz Pet Bottle uploaded by ChickAdvice M.
When I cracked open this bottle and took a sip it took me back to the islands, it tasted like someone had just cracked open a water coconut and I was drinking from it. It tasted sweet and refreshing! Most coconut water is taste like they have a lot of added sugar this one did not and it was a lot better then the vitacoco in the Tetra Pak. I highly recommend that everyone who loves coconut water tries this because they will fall in love with it the same way I did.

Looking for your answer?