BY VITA COCO

Our blend of sweet pineapple purée and refreshing coconut water will make any moment feel like an instant luau.

Ingredients: Coconut Water, Pineapple Purée, Coconut Purée, Vitamin C

• Is this better than regular coconut water? 2 Answers
  • I've seen this all over...is it really worth the hype? Ho...3 Answers
  • ¿Realmente calma la sed?1 Answers
Vita Coco Pineapple Coconut Water

Start your review of Vita Coco Pineapple Coconut Water!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Baltimore , MD
Purchased at: Costco
This vita coco in pineapple flavor is everything I need! It's healthy and good for your health. It's great tasting and gluten free! The packaging is nice and it don't spill! Good value and the content of carbohydrates is low. This is so refreshing! Love it!
Purchased at: Publix
My obsession lately! I cannot get enough of it! I usually don't care for coconut water but this flavor does wonders! I've been running to the store every day to pick up my daily dose. So many nutrients ♡
ave maria, FL
if you’re like me and you have a low potassium deficiency them these are definitely the drinks for you because they are very high in potassium.. believe it or not they have more potassium in them than bananas. They taste absolutely amazing and you can also make mixed drinks with them or you can mix it in with some alcohol also or if you’re struggling with a hangover this is the best pick me up.
Knoxville, TN
A good, tasty way to rehydrate! A good blend of pineapple and coconut. I like these on the occasion. I would recommend if you like strong coconut flavoring. Be mindful of carbs and sugars if that’s something you watch.
Meridian, ID
My husband loves this - where I live it’s hard to find so when I do find them in the store - I buy as many as I can. These are wonderful to drink after working out at the gym or outside. Hydrating & refreshing.
Davie, FL
This is one of my all time favorite everyday beverages. So healthy and refreshing. Just wish the price of coconut water would go down a bit as it can be kinda pricey.
burton
If you don’t like regular coconut water with it’s strange taste of some type of stale water, try this one and you will be hooked on coconut water. It’s so refreshing and not overly sweet, of you’re not a plain water drinker like me but still want to be better about drinking water, this provides nutrients along with a great taste!
Brooklyn, NY
This is the BEST flavor of Vita Coco. I drink this obsessively! When it’s nice and cold, it’s the most refreshing taste. Love how it’s just coconut water and doesn’t have other crazy chemicals or artificial stuff. I usually get the large size. My favorite all natural drink.
San Francisco, CA
The added pineapple makes it extra delicious. Pineapple contains bromeliad which is good for inflammation. Very refreshing and hydrating drink and good for electrolytes.
I like to call coconut water “white girl penicillin” and for good reason - this stuff is great for hangovers and general dehydration. This brand is easily my favorite, and the pineapple is great if you’re looking for something that’s not *too* coconut-forward.
State College, PA
I've seen this all over...is it really worth the hype? How strong is the coconut taste?
Toronto, MO
¿Realmente calma la sed?

Target

Target was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email