BY VITA COCO #8 in Coconut Oil

Vita Coco's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is Organic, 100% Raw and Cold Pressed. Our organic coconut oil comes from the same groves as our nutritious and hydrating Vita Coco Coconut Water. Rich in 'good fats', it's a healthier substitute for butter, a good choice for high-heat cooking (think frying and sauteing), and it provides a nutrient-rich energy boost in coffee or smoothies. Silky and aromatic, it liquefies at room temperature and is easily absorbed by skin and hair, making it a swear-by-it-moisturizer, conditioner, makeup remover, and cleanser. Experiment with it as a natural alternative in your recipes and health & beauty routine. EAT IT. WEAR IT. SWEAR BY IT. Directions: No refrigeration required. Keep away from direct sunlight. Store at room temperature, melts but still consumable at 77 degrees F see more...

• Does it leave a smell in your hair? 1 Answers
  • Can I use this on my hair and where can I buy some? 2 Answers
  • Have you tried this in baking? Thoughts?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Janine E.
I have been loving this coconut oil. I recently ran out of the coconut oil my mother in law had sent me. Saw this one at Walmart and decided to give it a try. So glad I brought it. I’ve been using it everyday. I use it as a moisturizer I put it in my coffee.
I also use it on my lips since they tend to get try fast. Used it as a hair mask and it left my hair feeling real soft.
I love the smell. It smells like actual coconut.
My daughter and I love smelling it lol.
I’m so glad I found this one because I was in the looks for a unrefined cold pressed coconut oil.
It was around $7 which to me is a good priceVita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 14 oz
Shannon💋 W.
So I’ve used a million and one different coconut oil brands for my hair. However this is the only brand I use for both my hair AND cooking. It is absolutely amazing to me. It is good on my hair just like majority of the coconut oil brands. However, it’s wonderful in my food too. It’s always a healthier option to cook with coconut oil but this one does a good job. And a little goes a long way so you don’t have to use much of it when cooking your food. I also love that it is in a glass container as well! It is a bit pricier than the other brands but well with it!
Savannah H.
Oh yes, this smells like fresh coconut, and now comes in a squeeze bottle! There are so many uses for this amazing product, I rub it on my belly for stretch mark prevention. I use it for makeup removal, hair styling and conditioning, coffee creamer substitute. Carrier oil for blending essential oils. The list goes on and on. 5 stars all day.
Jane B.
Gainesville
Best coconut oil I've tried yet and I've tried many. So smooth and silky in your mouth when used for oil pulling or to just swish and swallow with coffee (i take a teaspoon every morning) and just a small dab makes my hair look great. No need to try any other brands since finding this one. 5 Stars!
Kayla R.
Covington, GA
The packaging of this product is so adorable! It really spoke to me so i'll definitely keep buying this brand. I'm not used to virgin coconut oil & was worried about the smell but it's not too strong of a coconut smell. I also love that it breaks in sheets & looks really similar to coconut shavings.
Glenda N.
Pontotoc
Este aceite es totalmente fabuloso!! Es un multi uso. Es muy saludable para el pelo, la piel, entre muchas otras cosas. Yo lo uso para la piel. Me encanta porque dela la piel suave y ayuda con manchas y arrugas. También lo uso como un primer para la cara. Aunque es un poco costoso es totalmente increíble te lo recomiendo.
Crystal H.
so i decided to break myself of being a stranger to the wonders of coconut oil. i mainly got this to aid in the dryness of my hair, and so far so good! especially since i tend to keep my hair dyed black. this definitely has made a quick difference in the condition, doesn't leave it overly greasy either. a little bit totally goes a long way, so take heed in application. same with skin conditioning as well. the smell isnt not overbearing, nice and light 🏝
Natasha P.
Tracy, CA
BEST COCONUT OIL EVER! Smells exactly like fresh coconuts and not that fake smell either. I use it for my hair and put it on my ends after my shower. Excellent for deep treatments if you’re look for a breath of life. My hair feels thicker and smoother. I’m almost done with my bottle, so i’ll have to go buy another soon!!
lauren s.
Winchester, VA
Love this product... I swear by it and use it for everything ..I put in my coffee, use it on my hair and skin .. I use it as a moisturizer while in the shower.. highly recommended Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 14 oz
Gloria F.
Using coconut oil was introduced to me last year by one of my vegan girlfriends and I love it. So far I mainly use it for oil pulling, removing makeup and as a nighttime moisturizer on a daily basis. I would totally recommend this brand if they're interested in cutting down their use of chemicals from their typical regimes. As for costs, just shop for sales and stock up when possible.
Samantha N.
What do you use this coconut oil for? Would love to maybe purchase soon!
Fay Dulcie B.
Okay so I've read that coconut pulling for your teeth whitens then amazingly? Is this true?? Seems a little odd to be putting this straight into my mouth, any tips or advice for good products, myth or not??
Jessica S.
Saint Paul, MN
What is Oil Pulling?
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Can I use this on my hair and where can I buy some?
jenny v.
Paso Robles, CA
Does this really work? I wanna know