BY VITA COCO

Vita Coco's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is Organic, 100% Raw and Cold Pressed. Our organic coconut oil comes from the same groves as our nutritious and hydrating Vita Coco Coconut Water. Rich in 'good fats', it's a healthier substitute for butter, a good choice for high-heat cooking (think frying and sauteing), and it provides a nutrient-rich energy boost in coffee or smoothies. Silky and aromatic, it liquefies at room temperature and is easily absorbed by skin and hair, making it a swear-by-it-moisturizer, conditioner, makeup remover, and cleanser. Experiment with it as a natural alternative in your recipes and health & beauty routine. EAT IT. WEAR IT. SWEAR BY IT. Directions: No refrigeration required. Keep away from direct sunlight. Store at room temperature, melts but still consumable at 77 degrees F see more...

• Does it leave a smell in your hair? 1 Answers
  • Can I use this on my hair and where can I buy some? 2 Answers
  • Have you tried this in baking? Thoughts?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Shelly L.
Shelly L.
Review for: Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 14 oz
IT'S A MUST ALTERNATIVE!! It basically changed my life and saved me sooo much $$$. I use this for almost everything. From hair mask, to teeth whiten, to make up remover. I use this mostly as a makeup remover and it's the best thing i've ever done. I have never used another makeup remover wipe ever again. This jar can probably last me for over a year. it takes less than prob a penny size to clean off all my makeup in the showers. Even waterproof makeup and mascara. You can wait until the coconut oils melts and just dip your finger in it and thats all you need. Its very gentle and moisturize your skin. If you think it's too greasy... you can just use face wash right after. If you use it as a hair mask , just put a generous amount on the tip where the hair is usually the driest and keep it on there for 10-15min and rinse. For teeth whitening, just gargle a teaspoon back to back for 2min everyday for around a week or two. Plus a body moisturizer. LOTS can be used with this little jar. its a life changing and money saving alternative.
Saint Paul, MN
Review for: Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 14 oz
So I received a sample in the mail the other day and as I was asking my boyfriend if he had chapstik. I then remembered my sample and the little info card that came with it and it stateing use for a smooth lip balm. So I tried my sample and I was AMAZED at the taste and how well it worked on my lips. I have another brand in my cupboard but clearly it's not the right kind everyone be talking about because it doesn't even have a taste. It's organic but I don't think it's cold pressed and unrefined. People talk about first impressions and this definitely gave an A+ first impression. I'll be using my coupon the next time I go to the store.
Olivia K.
Olivia K.
I use coconut oil everyday! I add it to anything I can, especially my morning coffee! The consistency of this oil was good, and the unrefined coconut oil fragrance is present. The only thing I didn't like was how the jar, although it is pretty, has a short screw on top...which means it WILL leak if you're not careful with how you store it. Great product! Would recommend!
ebonée h.
ebonée h.
This is the smoothst ive tried ever. I use it for cooking, which taste so good. I also use it on my hair and body. Its very nice and smooth to the touch and rubs in very well, even when it melts and solidify on its own without refrigeration. There should be more reviews on this product. Bought this from Safeway on sale.
Sheyla M.
Sheyla M.
Doral, FL
My review is actually about the 0.25 FL Oz packets I found at the supermarket. super practical to just take for a trip, have in the car when I forget to moisturize, using it for my coffee when out and about. great brand and those packets are a great buy.

the brand is ethical so you can feel good about what you're buying.
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
Branford, CT
A good standard coconut oil. Good size. Good price. And the jar is actually really pretty. I know that doesn't matter, but it's a nice added touch. I love this for oil cleansing, and oil pulling. Added bonus- the company is pretty ethical, so I can feel good about what I'm buying. I love this brand! 😊
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love this brand of coconut oil because it's organic and it's Virgin, so you know you're getting the fresh of fresh stuff. I use coconut oil for cooking, lip scrubs, leave on hair treatment and oil pulling. If you're looks for a great organic brand of coconut oil, definitely give this one a try!
Karen C.
Karen C.
Mission, TX
Es el mejor aceite de coco que e provado y tiene tantos beneficios, sirve para hidratar la piel remover maquillaje, lavarte la cara con el, hidratar el pelo mascarilla de pelo, para quitar caspa, como un suplemento. A mi me encanta y lo recoemiendo siendo organico y no esta refknado es perfecto
Katie M.
Katie M.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 14 oz
I absolutely love this stuff. I haven't tried it for coming or baking yet, but I have used it as a moisturizer. This stuff is amazing. It helps keep my hands from redness and cracking-which they typically do in the Midwest winters. It moisturizes without feeling too greasy.
Cheryl W.
Cheryl W.
#swearbyit @VitaCocoOil #VitaCocoCoconutOil I received it as a #freesample and I used the first one over popcorn and I used pouch #2 for oil pulling. It has a light coconut flavor and smell and works well. I also use it on my psoriasis and it keeps it from flaring up!
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
What do you use this coconut oil for? Would love to maybe purchase soon!
Fay Dulcie B.
Fay Dulcie B.
Okay so I've read that coconut pulling for your teeth whitens then amazingly? Is this true?? Seems a little odd to be putting this straight into my mouth, any tips or advice for good products, myth or not??
Thea B.
Thea B.
Fayetteville, NC
Can I use this on my hair and where can I buy some?
Saint Paul, MN
What is Oil Pulling?
Tejal T.
Tejal T.
Does it leave a smell in your hair?