BY VITA COCO #9 in Coconut Oil

Vita Coco's Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is Organic, 100% Raw and Cold Pressed. Our organic coconut oil comes from the same groves as our nutritious and hydrating Vita Coco Coconut Water. Rich in 'good fats', it's a healthier substitute for butter, a good choice for high-heat cooking (think frying and sauteing), and it provides a nutrient-rich energy boost in coffee or smoothies. Silky and aromatic, it liquefies at room temperature and is easily absorbed by skin and hair, making it a swear-by-it-moisturizer, conditioner, makeup remover, and cleanser. Experiment with it as a natural alternative in your recipes and health & beauty routine. EAT IT. WEAR IT. SWEAR BY IT. Directions: No refrigeration required. Keep away from direct sunlight. Store at room temperature, melts but still consumable at 77 degrees F see more...

• Does it leave a smell in your hair? 1 Answers
  • Can I use this on my hair and where can I buy some? 2 Answers
  • Have you tried this in baking? Thoughts?1 Answers
Dayle M.
Apex, NC
I received a free sample of this in a gift bag from Ulta. I am a sucker for travel sizes. I hate putting my products into random unnamed packaging to travel. I always forget what is which and which is in what jar. Travel sizes, minis, deluxe travel I love them all and even more when they’re free! I’ve used coconut oil on and off as a beauty aid for years. Moisturizer, hair mask, take your makeup off, lip balm, bath melts. You name it I try to find a use. And I like to cook with it too. This has a wonderful light coconut scent. I love coconut so I could use more of that scent. My skin is scary dry so this will be perfect to sleep in. Love that it’s organic and non-gmo. Highly recommend!
Sara S.
Cullman
Purchased at: Walmart
My go to coconut oil brand. I use this for a number of different things, hot oil treatment for my hair, oil pulling, makeup remover and in shower body lotion. This brand melts easily which is a big plus for me and this size jar lasts me a couple of weeks even with all I use it for.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
The packaging of this product is so adorable! It really spoke to me so i'll definitely keep buying this brand. I'm not used to virgin coconut oil & was worried about the smell but it's not too strong of a coconut smell. I also love that it breaks in sheets & looks really similar to coconut shavings.
Jane B.
Gainesville
Best coconut oil I've tried yet and I've tried many. So smooth and silky in your mouth when used for oil pulling or to just swish and swallow with coffee (i take a teaspoon every morning) and just a small dab makes my hair look great. No need to try any other brands since finding this one. 5 Stars!
Constance W.
Rockford, IL
I use coconut oil for various reasons. It help keeps my skin moisturized and also my hair! It's great for cooking as well. I mainly use it on my body and hair. It works wonders! My body is helpless without it! I love every bit of it. I'll buy it for th rest of my life. It's a little pricey but definitely worth it. I wear just coconut oil on my face and water. I don't wash with soap but maybe one or twice every 2 weeks. My skin looks like I wear foundation! I love it!
Yudit m.
Tampa, FL
The best coconut oil by far that I’ve bought. It smells great and it’s organic. I use it as a hair moisturizer for my face and my lips and my mouth for oil pulling on my teeth and I also cook with it. It’s very healthy! I love it a little pricey for the small container but it’s worth it!
Crystal C.
so i decided to break myself of being a stranger to the wonders of coconut oil. i mainly got this to aid in the dryness of my hair, and so far so good! especially since i tend to keep my hair dyed black. this definitely has made a quick difference in the condition, doesn't leave it overly greasy either. a little bit totally goes a long way, so take heed in application. same with skin conditioning as well. the smell isnt not overbearing, nice and light 🏝
Shannon💋 W.
Horsham , PA
So I’ve used a million and one different coconut oil brands for my hair. However this is the only brand I use for both my hair AND cooking. It is absolutely amazing to me. It is good on my hair just like majority of the coconut oil brands. However, it’s wonderful in my food too. It’s always a healthier option to cook with coconut oil but this one does a good job. And a little goes a long way so you don’t have to use much of it when cooking your food. I also love that it is in a glass container as well! It is a bit pricier than the other brands but well with it!
Stephanie S.
Fort Campbell
I love to use this coconut for my body. I oil pull with this brand. Or, I’ll mix with a drop of vitamin e oil and put on my thighs to prevent chafing in the summer. I even use it as a make up remover. I recommend this brand all the time to others!
lauren s.
Winchester, VA
Love this product... I swear by it and use it for everything ..I put in my coffee, use it on my hair and skin .. I use it as a moisturizer while in the shower.. highly recommended Vita Coco Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil - 14 oz
Fay Dulcie B.
Okay so I've read that coconut pulling for your teeth whitens then amazingly? Is this true?? Seems a little odd to be putting this straight into my mouth, any tips or advice for good products, myth or not??
Samantha N.
What do you use this coconut oil for? Would love to maybe purchase soon!
Jessica S.
Saint Paul, MN
What is Oil Pulling?
jenny v.
Paso Robles, CA
Does this really work? I wanna know
Thea B.
Audubon, PA
Can I use this on my hair and where can I buy some?