Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic

Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic

Iss coconut water good? I want to stop drinking soda, but I don’t like water or flavored water. Any good suggestions??
Is this water very sweet?
AnnY smoothie recommendations ?
Start your review of Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic!
Product Highlights
I guess it could be considered an acquired taste but coconut water is generally not something that you should have to get used to.in reviews
Vita coco is very refreshing not as good as the real thing but these are easy to transport and replace electrolytes that are lost in hot weather.in reviews
Vita coco is pretty good, and if you don't like the taste of coconuts they also sell fruit flavored coconut water, and chocolate flavored coconut water.in reviews
I am not a big fan of coconut water but it has been a lifesaver for doing my training walks for the Avon walk or just in general hydration. in reviews
Vita is not my favorite brand of coconut water, and I wasn't the biggest fan the first time I tried it, but the taste grew on me + the carton is cute, and it's all natural.in reviews
Courtenay S.
Honestly, I never liked the taste of coconut water. It was weird...it had a weird aftertaste....kind of like having water with sugar in it. One day, I was horrifically thirsty and terribly hot with nothing else in the house to drink BUT coconut water. I pulled up my big girl pants and decided to just bite the bullet and have a carton. I'm not sure if it was the sweltering heat or what, but I was in love! I find that this coconut water is sweet enough not to taste repulsive, but not too sweet so that I feel like I'm not drinking something healthy. I find that drinking this after working out quenches my thirst quite well (especially when it is biting cold). I like getting the 1 liter cartons because I can drink it throughout the day. I know coconut water isn't for everyone, but this one is pretty good!
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic uploaded by Linh M.
It's not a good drink. This didn't taste like a refreshing coconut water. Not sure if it's because it's in a plastic bottle but it was bland. I don't know if I would buy this one again since there's a lot of better ones.
hojaydith A.
Winton, CA
Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic uploaded by hojaydith A.
It seems like a very refreshing drink to me I love coconut and that's why when I look at coconut drinks I try them this is coconut water which is very tasty it does not contain so much sugar that I liked it a lot
Nesha M.
Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic uploaded by Nesha M.
Purchased at: Target
Vita Coco is a household staple. I drink it all year round. It is refreshing and my entire family loves it. I suffer from migraines and the electrolytes and potassium in Vita Coco helps alleviate some of the symptoms associated with them. My primary reason for sticking with Vita Coco is the consistent quality. The price makes it a good value especially for a shelf-stable coconut water product.
Stephanie G.
Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic uploaded by Stephanie G.
I'm not usually a fan of coconut water. So for me to say it wasn't awful is a big compliment. It's pretty refreshing and I enjoy the packaging.
Yessica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic uploaded by Yessica N.
Vita's coconut water is super good organic, perfect to drink alone or add it to your favorite drink. El agua de coco Vita es súper buena orgánica, perfecta para beber sola o agregarla a tu bebida favorita.
Gabriela D.
Auburn, Washington
The best I've found so far, I've tried different brands and the flavor is always hit and miss
Adrianna G.
Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic uploaded by Adrianna G.
Tried this for the first time , so refreshing, feel energized after consuming. Love the taste. Must try after a workout
Ashley G.
Eldorado, WI
This is the best coconut water. Super refreshing and hydrating. The pineapple flavor is my absolute favorite. It's great to take along with you anywhere, especially in your #beachbag
Jennifer T.
Bullhead City, AZ
This is my go to coconut water. It goes well with any smoothie concoction I come up with. It is even good just splashed over a fruit salad or some green with strawberries. So yummy and good for the body, you just cannot go wrong with this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tawanchat P.
New York
il y a un an
Vita Coco Coconut Water Pure Organic ? Made from coconut juice 100% ? And where it country from?
Jasmine P. il y a un an
It is 100% coconut water I believe but I am unsure if the country. I recommend the Harmless Harvest brand over vita coco. It is pure unpasteurized coconut water!
delaney M.
New York
il y a 2 ans
Tatiana M. il y a 2 ans
Not at all it really is like sticking a straw in a coconut!
Jeph F.
Edmonton, AB
il y a 2 ans
Jeph F. il y a 6 mois
Thank you, guys for sharing your thoughts! 🙏🏻