Vita Coco Coconut Water - Pineapple uploaded by Kady E.Vita Coco Coconut Water - Pineapple uploaded by Amanda C.Vita Coco Coconut Water - Pineapple uploaded by Ty S.

BY VITA COCO

People have been eating pineapples for centuries. These days, we’ve mixed the delightfully sweet flavor with our refreshing coconut water to make a perfect blend.

• I've seen this all over...is it really worth the hype? How strong i...3 Answers
  • ¿Realmente calma la sed?1 Answers
  • Is this better than regular coconut water? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Tara C.
Tara C.
This is my favorite #beachbag snack! It's hydrating & good for you but tastes better than normal coconut water because of the sweetness of the pineapple juice. AND if you're really wanting to party, you can add some tequila or other liquor of choice to make a healthier cocktail. The carton is soft & flexible, so don't have to worry about glass on the beach. I even put it in my smoothies, sometimes. My favorite!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Brighton, MA
I generally don't like coconut water because it tastes a bit off to me, but this pineapple flavor coconut water tastes really good. It's refreshing, it quenches your thirst, and tastes really good too! It is pricey, but it's also not just tap water, so you pay the price for what you're trying to drink!
Stephany M.
Stephany M.
This is my favorite beverage for the summer it keeps me hydrated and it's super healthy great for your skin and it taste so delicious!! Perfect combination for your summer thirst! I find myself buying this beverage over and over again I always buy it at target because they usually have a discount
Kate E.
Kate E.
Acushnet, MA
Soooooo gooooood!!!! I Leontief mind coconut water but you add the little bit of sweetness from the pineapple and it's sooo good. So refreshing. Love it as a change up from plain old water. Always buy when I see it.
Cheyenne H.
Cheyenne H.
Love this stuff! It tastes great and SO refreshing to drink especially on a hot day. It's not too sweet and it's not bland. Ive never really been a fan of coconut water but this one I do admit, I enjoy!
Ty S.
Ty S.
San Antonio, TX
This stuff is delicious!!! I'm always afraid to try new flavors of coconut water. I first tasted the mango flavor and hated it. This flavor however, is even better than the original
Heather A.
Heather A.
Palm Coast, FL
I tried this product because of all of the health benefits from drinking coconut water. Definitely wasn't for me. The taste was awful but the chocolate flavor isn't so bad.
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Lincolnville, ME
I love this stuff. It's so delicious and refreshing. Definitely refrigerate before you drink it, though. The pineapple taste is great and not weird or overpowering.
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
I heard good reviews about this brand of coconut water. Although I have tried coconut water in the past, I would try out this brand before buying it again.
Cassandra s.
Cassandra s.
SPRING HILL, FL
Not quite like sticking a straw in a coconut but it sure is tasty and light. Very refreshing and the resealable cap allows you to enjoy at your own pace.
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
State College, PA
I've seen this all over...is it really worth the hype? How strong is the coconut taste?
Anna Z.
Anna Z.
Toronto, Ontario
Is this better than regular coconut water?
¿Realmente calma la sed?