BY VITA COCO #37 in Juice

Not so long ago, you had to find your own way to crack open coconuts to get a taste of pure coconut water. We’ve taken the hard work out of your hands and made it easy.

Ingredients: Coconut Water, Less Than 1% Natural Fruit Sugar, Vitamin C

Vita Coco Coconut Water
  • "I guess it could be considered an acquired taste but coconut water is generally not something that you should have to get used to." in 7 reviews
  • "Vita coco is pretty good, and if you don't like the taste of coconuts they also sell fruit flavored coconut water, and chocolate flavored coconut water." in 6 reviews
  • "Vita coco is very refreshing not as good as the real thing but these are easy to transport and replace electrolytes that are lost in hot weather." in 6 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of coconut water but it has been a lifesaver for doing my training walks for the Avon walk or just in general hydration. " in 5 reviews
  • "If you dont like pure coconut water then vita coco does have flavored ones that are great as well." in 5 reviews
Talia I.
Ontario, CA
I have tried pretty much every coconut water under the sun (including all of the Vita Coco flavors) and the original Vita Coco is the one I will always return to. I strength-train at least 4x a week and I try to always drink one of these post-workout because it gives me an immediate boost in hydration and electrolytes without having an intense flavor or tons of sugar. Forget sports drinks; this should be everyone’s post-workout. I have multiple friends that use it as a hangover cure and say it works wonders. If I need an extra boost in hydration, I’ll even add this to my green smoothie. Truly the best coconut water I’ve tried at any price point.
Alexis D.
Washington, DC
My favorite coconut water brand by far. I've tried a lot of different coconut waters, but this one is the freshest and I love the different flavors Vita Coco offers. Particularly fond of the mango, pineapple, and the chocolate (I know, I was surprised too!) Love coconut water and always feel so refreshed afterward. If my blood sugar is low and I'm feeling really tired, a few sips of this and I feel better in minutes.
Bethany B.
Newport, MI
This product is so refreshing It
was suggested by one of my health care providers that I start drinking
Coconut water. The thought of it really didn't appeal to be, but because
she asked me, I thought I'd try it. I am so glad I did, because I
really love it. I like the Pineapple, tropical fruit and peach &
mango. My last order was 20 of pineapple and peach mango and the one I
just received was 25 of each.
Cheryl S.
St George, UT
It's coconut water. Nothing special. Like most coconut water this has a strange taste that requires getting used too. It doesn't realy taste much like coconut but more like salted nuts soaked in water. It's not salty or sweet but there is a slight hint of both with a mild nuttiness. It's good as coconut water goes but the flavored options have a better taste.
naf C.
My husband and I were at Target and we came across Vita Coco. It was on sale 3 for 5! Normally it's a little expensive about $3.50 each. It's a pure coconut water. It isn't thick and taste good, slightly sweet too. It's definitely a healthy product. I like the packaging as well. First time trying this and will be drinking it again too. I recommend it to everyone.
Laura S.
Round Rock, TX
It was okay. I didn't really taste coconut at all. This is not a sweet taste either. This is just like a really really water down coconut (even if I can't taste it). If they wanted to improvement-make it taste sweet and coconut. I think if you are looking for something that didn't taste like coconut drink than I would recommend it.
Maria G.
New! Delicious!!! Everything you have always wanted from coconut water! =)) taste even better now with pressed coconut meaning it has a coconut flavor with even more refreshing taste than the original. My new go to drink! Thank you for the enjoyment Vita Coco
Brittney S.
I did not like this brand of coconut water at all. I thought it had a disgusting flavor the first time I tried it. I went back probably a year later to try it again. I had the same exact response as I did the first time. I will not be repurchasing this product for a third time for the fear that I would end up having the same response.
Kyle G.
Baltimore, MD
This is my favorite brand of coconut water by far. I’ve never been the biggest fan of coconut water but because of health reasons decided to give it some more tries and this brand does it right. Although I like the “plain” flavor, my favorite is the one with mango too! I couldn’t find it to review on here but wanted to add that (:
Mercedes T.
Los Angeles , CA
AHHH I love this coconut water. I purchase it at sams club. The 6 pack of liter size bottles. I prefer it because I drink one daily. Its excellent when you are tired of drinking water and you want a little more. I have and will continue to purchase it. I love it. I even use it to mix my protein to get a little extra sweetness.
Briana E.
Where are these avaible ?
Melissa O.
Which is your favorite Vita Coconut Water flavor?
Prisila F.
Cullman, AL
Does it actually taste good ? I'm picky with drinks
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
How do you guys drink your coconut water just straight up or do you mix it with other stuff?
Dorothea B.
I can't seen to agree on the taste of this but I know it's really good for you. Is there a way to mask the flavor?