BY VITA COCO #23 in Juice

Not so long ago, you had to find your own way to crack open coconuts to get a taste of pure coconut water. We’ve taken the hard work out of your hands and made it easy.

Ingredients: Coconut Water, Less Than 1% Natural Fruit Sugar, Vitamin C

• Who buy this coconut water in their weekly shop??2 Answers
  • Does it actually taste good ? I'm picky with drinks 9 Answers
  • Which is your favorite Vita Coconut Water flavor?16 Answers
Vita Coco Coconut Water
  • "I guess it could be considered an acquired taste but coconut water is generally not something that you should have to get used to." in 7 reviews
  • "Vita coco is pretty good, and if you don't like the taste of coconuts they also sell fruit flavored coconut water, and chocolate flavored coconut water." in 6 reviews
  • "Vita coco is very refreshing not as good as the real thing but these are easy to transport and replace electrolytes that are lost in hot weather." in 6 reviews
  • "I am not a big fan of coconut water but it has been a lifesaver for doing my training walks for the Avon walk or just in general hydration. " in 5 reviews
  • "Vita is not my favorite brand of coconut water, and I wasn't the biggest fan the first time I tried it, but the taste grew on me + the carton is cute, and it's all natural." in 5 reviews
Arlene G.
Arlene G.
Jersey City, NJ
Well I want to write my experience about this product , I am from a Tropical island (Cuba) and my family have a big "coconut plantation " that mean a lot for me and I hope for you too ... so recently I decided to buy a variety of those brands , so I order Zico pack , O.N.E natural experience pack , one Vitacoco pack , and a big tetrapack from vitacoco too , and believe me I follow my instinct , because before I buy it I check "You Tube ". Video of the brands , and i choose Vita coco ....and for my surprise 5 days later arrived the order to my door ....and them I was ready to the flavor test with my daughter and my wife , believe it or not my daughter grow drinking coconut water and eating the pulp too , I think more often than a regular cow milk .... Now attention carefully ... I try with tree diferent brands ... So now is the turn for a child with only 4 years ... 2 and half in Cuba and 1 and half in the USA so I gave her Zico .....after O.N.E....and the last Vitacoco ...and without comments and nothing my daughter choose the same brand that I choose too ...(VITACOCO) because is the most close 99.8% to the fresh coconut taste...... So consider that a child with only 4 years old .... Believe it or not....... Choose the best one ...This is so far my. experience...and I am sorry cause my english is not perfect so I try to be as much clear and understandable possible...thanks and I hope my opinion, comments will be benefitial for everyone out there...bye .....a Cuban family..
Divya R.
Divya R.
Camas, WA
Foodie Expert
I'm giving this a one star because obviously there is a problem with the packaging seals on this product. The only reason I order is that I don't have time to go buy these at a local store which is about an hour from my house--thus ordering makes sense. Except that when my shipment arrives there are 3 packages out of the 6 boxes that are leaking. I open up the box and there is a terrible stench. Spoiled coconut water smells awful, especially in the 100 degree summer temps we've been having. So I unpack the boxes, and pour out the spoiled contents because of the smell, and then go to Amazon to try to report that 3 out of the 6 boxes in the package were damaged. Well, it looks like the only option is to return the package or request a refund. I need the other 3 boxes that were not leaking, and can't find an option to report this to anyone.
jesica j.
jesica j.
Earlier this week she opened one of the containers and she said the taste seemed a bit off, a little rancid and she felt like I had swallowed something more than just water. She decided to take a closer look and I was appalled at what she uncovered. Huge chunks of mold her water; it made her sick to her stomach. I am sad to say that after this experience we will no longer consume this product. My concern is what kind of quality control is out there and is this the first incident. I have heard many reviews talking about rancid taste and moldy taste I wonder how many of those containers had the same stuff inside. Worse of all is that I have been giving this water to my 3 year old who loves coconut water. My mother in law sealed the container and took these pictures I have contacted the company but I have yet to hear from anyone.
Courtenay S.
Courtenay S.
New Rochelle, NY
Foodie Expert
Honestly, I never liked the taste of coconut water. It was weird...it had a weird aftertaste....kind of like having water with sugar in it. One day, I was horrifically thirsty and terribly hot with nothing else in the house to drink BUT coconut water. I pulled up my big girl pants and decided to just bite the bullet and have a carton. I'm not sure if it was the sweltering heat or what, but I was in love! I find that this coconut water is sweet enough not to taste repulsive, but not too sweet so that I feel like I'm not drinking something healthy. I find that drinking this after working out quenches my thirst quite well (especially when it is biting cold). I like getting the 1 liter cartons because I can drink it throughout the day. I know coconut water isn't for everyone, but this one is pretty good!
Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
Foodie Expert
I really enjoy Vita Coco brand products and I'm almost positive they have one of the best tasting coconut waters out there. I've tried other brands like those marketed by Pepsi (naked, one) and Coca-cola (Zico), but wasn't impressed by the taste of any of them. I'm pretty sure coconut water is an acquired taste, and so I prefer to mix with other liquids to mask the taste. There are so many benefits to coconut water and I'm slowly starting to see them especially with my skin as well as my hair, which is exciting since these are the reasons I wanted to start drinking it. If you haven't tried out vita coco coconut water, I highly suggest you give it a try, there are several options to choose from, the quality is great and the price is affordable, so what are you waiting for?
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
Windham, ME
If you're looking for a refreshing beverage after your workout, or just trying to stay hydrated while your running around with the kids, Vita Coco has some tasty options. Their coconut water comes in various flavors, all of which give you a nice change from just drinking water. Coconut water is found to be ultra hydrating compared to leading energy drinks, and there's way less sugar!

Vita Coco is inexpensive, and easy to find too! I make sure I stock up every month on their coconut water, especially during the summer. Whether you're headed to the beach or tennis practice, or wherever the day takes you, make sure you grab yours at your local convenience store.
Lorraine N.
Lorraine N.
Springfield, OR
I grew up in an area that offered fresh coconuts and fresh coconut watee. The men with machetes would gracefully hack open the tiniest opening in the coconut, drain into a clear, plastic bag with a straw and then kindly chop up the rest for you to take home. Some would even offer you a small chunk to enjoy. After I moved to a much different climate, I'd catch myself daydreaming of sipping fresh coconut water in the sunshine. Enter: Vita Coco! While it is in a box, it comes out just as pure and delicious as if it were being poured straight from a coconut. I love putting it in the freezer on hot days and replenishing with it after long workouts. My new fave!
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Foodie Expert
Coconut water is an acquired taste, but I'm one of the people who love it (my boyfriend always makes faces when I drink it- hah!). It's such a great way to hydrate, and water can definitely get boring after a while, so I like to switch things up every once in a while and grab one of these pouches! It also helps me stay away from sugary energy drinks, and there are so many different flavors to choose from. Highly recommended! (LPT for those that wanna pick some up, they sell them at Dollar Tree for only a dollar per pouch! They're pricier in grocery stores (almost $3 per pouch) so make sure you grab a few at DT!)
Christine K.
Christine K.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
This is by far my favorite drink for pre-workout hydration and post workout recovery. It's high in potassium and my body feels incredibly hydrated after I drink it. As an active person, I am always searching for things that improve my activity levels or enhance my performance. I never go on any long runs or endurance activities without hydrating with coconut water the day prior. The same goes for post-workout hydration - this is my go to drink. Perhaps I am a bit superstitious because this is my pre-race routine, but I swear by its effectiveness and quality ... Plus - it's all natural.
Rhonda E.
Rhonda E.
Jacksonville, Nc
I have been drinking Naked Natural Coconut Water for some time So I decided to stop waiting and give a try to the competition and that's it, I'm not buying Naked anymore and staying with Vita Coco. Vita's packaging is also easier to drink from, the plastic neck really help to drink it right from the container if you want, no need for straws or having to pour it into a glass. It also carries a better price, they are more honest about what at the end is just coconut water, something readily available in nature, just nicely packaged and more convenient
Briana E.
Briana E.
Where are these avaible ?
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Which is your favorite Vita Coconut Water flavor?
Lahoma M.
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
How do you guys drink your coconut water just straight up or do you mix it with other stuff?
Prisila F.
Prisila F.
Cullman, AL
Does it actually taste good ? I'm picky with drinks
Dorothea B.
Dorothea B.
Foodie Expert
I can't seen to agree on the taste of this but I know it's really good for you. Is there a way to mask the flavor?