Vita Coco Coconut Water
Not so long ago, you had to find your own way to crack open coconuts to get a taste of pure coconut water. We’ve taken the hard work out of your hands and made it easy.
Ingredients: Coconut Water, Less Than 1% Natural Fruit Sugar, Vitamin Csee more...
Top Questions See all 283 Q&A
- "I guess it could be considered an acquired taste but coconut water is generally not something that you should have to get used to." in 7 reviews
- "Vita coco is pretty good, and if you don't like the taste of coconuts they also sell fruit flavored coconut water, and chocolate flavored coconut water." in 6 reviews
- "Vita coco is very refreshing not as good as the real thing but these are easy to transport and replace electrolytes that are lost in hot weather." in 6 reviews
- "I am not a big fan of coconut water but it has been a lifesaver for doing my training walks for the Avon walk or just in general hydration. " in 5 reviews
- "If you dont like pure coconut water then vita coco does have flavored ones that are great as well." in 5 reviews
was suggested by one of my health care providers that I start drinking
Coconut water. The thought of it really didn't appeal to be, but because
she asked me, I thought I'd try it. I am so glad I did, because I
really love it. I like the Pineapple, tropical fruit and peach &
mango. My last order was 20 of pineapple and peach mango and the one I
just received was 25 of each.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos