BY VITA COCO #34 in Juice

Not so long ago, you had to find your own way to crack open coconuts to get a taste of pure coconut water. We’ve taken the hard work out of your hands and made it easy.

Ingredients: Coconut Water, Less Than 1% Natural Fruit Sugar, Vitamin C

Buy on Sam's Club*
  • "I guess it could be considered an acquired taste but coconut water is generally not something that you should have to get used to." in 7 reviews
  • "Vita coco is very refreshing not as good as the real thing but these are easy to transport and replace electrolytes that are lost in hot weather." in 6 reviews
  • "Vita coco is pretty good, and if you don't like the taste of coconuts they also sell fruit flavored coconut water, and chocolate flavored coconut water." in 6 reviews
  • "If you dont like pure coconut water then vita coco does have flavored ones that are great as well." in 5 reviews
  • "Vita is not my favorite brand of coconut water, and I wasn't the biggest fan the first time I tried it, but the taste grew on me + the carton is cute, and it's all natural." in 5 reviews
Jonnay V.
I was really excited to try this drink and I really wanted to love it, but after trying it out it didn't really amaze me or appeal to me as much as I hoped. The taste was OK, and it was quite expensive to buy individually. To me, the taste was pretty bitter and not exactly what I thought it would be. Maybe I would have liked the flavored versions better, but the original coconut water taste was not my favorite. I think if you don't like sweet drinks, you might like this. However, if you're expecting a sweet coconut milk kind of taste, this is not it.
Tuyet P.
San Diego , CA
I get this coconut juice at Costco sometime when its on sale for $10 a box. A box comes with 12 little jugs inside. I find this coconut juice not too sweet and taste a little sour. But it does replenish your thirst when its in fridge and super cold. I would recommend this to anyone who like their coconut juice a little sour. But I like mine on a sweeeter side.
Cheryl S.
Saint George
It's coconut water. Nothing special. Like most coconut water this has a strange taste that requires getting used too. It doesn't realy taste much like coconut but more like salted nuts soaked in water. It's not salty or sweet but there is a slight hint of both with a mild nuttiness. It's good as coconut water goes but the flavored options have a better taste.
Minah H.
I didn't really like the taste of this coconut water. It was really sour and I feel like it didn't taste fresh. I say this because I've tasted coconut water fresh from the coconut itself and even the sour ones didn't taste like this. I don't think I'll buy this again. I was looking forward to it, but it just wasn't for me.
Jamie L.
I usually grab one of these after a workout, but to be completely honest they don’t taste the best. They are expensive compared to water, but the benefits of hydration are so important to me that the expense is worth it. I do recommend these to everyone, especially athletes to help enhance their hydration.
Monet S.
Seattle, WA
I love coconut water, it is so healthy for you! Full of electrolytes and super hydrating - and it tastes delicious! This brand in particular is one of my go-to's. Easy to find (I purchase mine at Whole Foods but you can literally find them at gas stations as well) and appropriately priced. Worth a try!
Hilda M.
Stockton
great drink ..love me some coconut water this product is so refreshing and it helps me thru the day.. the price is awesome i usually get my water at Costco or Target that where i find the good Deals.. i would differently recommend this product to all my friends and family
Amanda F.
Vernon, NY
I purchase this for my husband, he loves coconut water. This brand seems to be his favorite though, he said it’s delicious and refreshing so I’ll take it word for it! I personally don’t like coconut water, but I do purchase this for him every time I food shop and he loves it!
jessica K.
I never drink enough water so I buy Costco sized packs of vita coco plain coconut and try to drink a couple per day to make up the difference. I have tried other brands and hated all of them-- vita coco had the cleanest tasting coconut water with no tinny aftertaste.
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
im obsessed with coconut water because i grew up on a beach and the flavor reminds me of home. i have tried buying every single brand under the sun when it comes to coconut water. i recommend this brand over the rest because it truly tastes natural not artificial like others
Briana E.
Where are these avaible ?
Melissa O.
Which is your favorite Vita Coconut Water flavor?
Prisila F.
Cullman, AL
Does it actually taste good ? I'm picky with drinks
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
How do you guys drink your coconut water just straight up or do you mix it with other stuff?
Dorothea B.
I can't seen to agree on the taste of this but I know it's really good for you. Is there a way to mask the flavor?