Vita Coco Coco Café Vanilla Latte Coconut Water 11.1 oz uploaded by Danielle W.Vita Coco Coco Café Vanilla Latte Coconut Water 11.1 oz uploaded by Tawana C.

BY VITA COCO

Science has shown us that vanilla is a common aphrodisiac. We like the stuff because it tastes amazing when mixed with our young coconut water, reduced fat milk, and a shot of espresso. Be careful when drinking this. We can't be held responsible for your sudden rise in irresistibility. see more...

• I was wondering if anyone tried this and if so how was the taste???1 Answers
  • Curious to see if anybody has used these in a breakfast smoothie?...1 Answers
  • I have tired the original one of this product and did not like th...1 Answers
Meagan S.
Lafayette, LA
Foodie Expert
I was expecting much more of a coffee taste, and much less of a watered down with sweet coconut water taste. Didn't feel any kind of caffeine energy boost.
ALISHA V.
Kailua, HI
Foodie Expert
This is actually pretty good! It was just on a whim that o tried it because it was on sale and it tasted good! I only like the mocha or vanilla. The sales are the best at farther and I only get it when it’s on sale because it is pretty pricey.
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Foodie Expert
Yummy! But sugary! These drinks are really great I love this flavor if I want a little caffeine boost. You can find them at most stores now! These drinks are FULL of sugar though, so be wary, but enjoy!
Morgan G.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
As someone who loves both coconut water and coffee, I really expected this to be a hit for me. It comes in the classic vitacoco tetrapack, in a single serve carton (don't think they make these in larger sizes). As is the case with most coconut water products, it's shelf stable until you open it up, and requires refrigeration once you break the seal.I enjoyed the flavor of this product but found it to be a bit too sugary for me. I would definitely recommend you drink this COLD (I liked it best, over ice...and with another shot of espresso mixed in). It was a little low-impact for me, but I might try it again when in the throws of a caffeine withdrawal.
Natalie R.
West Palm Beach
Foodie Expert
Surprisingly yummy! Got this as a sample and was pleasantly surprised! A great alternative to other lattes on the market because it has way less sugar. Packaging is cute and the size is perfect for the morning pick me up.  I recommend to those who like a coffee in the morning but not a heavy one.
Briana W.
Roan Mountain, TN
Foodie Expert
Oh my gosh , I just tryed one of these today and it was amazing! I love Vita Cocorite water anyway and when I seen this at my local grocery store i knew i just had to try it.
Libby S.
Uniontown, OH
I absolutely love this stuff! It is super duper refreshing while still giving me a coffee kick! A little pricey for the size but I would totally not mind buying it weekly! Hard to find in stores but every time I see one i pick it up!
BRITTANY W.
Valrico, FL
Foodie Expert
I love love love this! It's puts my two favorite things coconut water and coffee. The flavor is awesome. But make sure you refrigerate it and drink it super cold!
Vivian N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Foodie Expert
I'm not really a big fan of coconut, but this is so good!!! I don't really like coconut, but I love vanilla. Interesting mix, but it is hands down delicious! This one is actually my favorite flavor! I love how it is on the go and it comes in a variety of flavors as well!
Chimere S.
I do not like coconut water, it taste like salt water, HOWEVER it hydrates you like nobody's business. I make myself drink it when I'm feeling blah and know my water intake hasn't been great. I tried the cafe latte flavor in hopes that it would taste a bit better, but MY EXPERIENCE was still the same, i just don't like the taste... i will try other flavors to see if i can caughf a spark because this stuff is sooo good for you.
Chimere S.
What is the best flavor of coconut water for someone who doesn't like the original taste?
Marina O.
Canoga Park, CA
I'm a huge VitaCoco fan but have been wary of trying the coffee. I'm an even bigger coffee lover but am super picky about how it tastes, I like it simple. If you've tried it, what's your opinion of it?
Veronica H.
BEAUMONT, TX
Foodie Expert
I was wondering if anyone tried this and if so how was the taste???
Carolina G.
Curious to see if anybody has used these in a breakfast smoothie? I think the coffee flavor with banana might be yummy
Deja Y.
Fresno, TX
I have tired the original one of this product and did not like the after taste .. does anyone know if this one as a weir aftertaste or not ?