Vita Coco Coco Café Mocha Coconut Water 11.1 oz uploaded by Kirsten V.Vita Coco Coco Café Mocha Coconut Water 11.1 oz uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY VITA COCO

Le's be honest: no matter how old you get, chocolate milk will always be delicious. But it isn't exactlly bursting with nutritional benefits. Our espresso and reduced fat milk-enhanced café latte is. It's filled with electrolytes and minerals. And you'll look really sharp drinking it at a board meeting. see more...

• Is this a good alternative to coffee? 1 Answers
  • Is this terribly sweet? I hate overly sweet coffee drinks.2 Answers
  • Does this come in different flavors?1 Answers
Everet L.
Everet L.
This was the coconut water that finally got me drinking them. I had tried a few of their more regular fruity coconut waters, but I just wasn't a huge fan of the taste of the coconut water itself, but with this one blend of coffee, milk, and chocolate hide the taste while still giving you the benefits and hydration of drinking coconut water. A little higher on the calorie/carb side, and a bit pricey as well, but it's a nice pick me up!
Rosey S.
Rosey S.
Honolulu, HI
I love coconut but don't like the strong taste of coffee. I do like the taste of sweetened coffee though but also don't like the full effects of strong caffeine so this drink is refreshingly perfect when I'm craving coffee for the summer especially since I don't like drinking milk. The mocha adds a chocolatey flavor that bridges the coconut and coffee combination. Have purchased this one and the other flavors multiple times.
Janet M.
Janet M.
Hunt Valley, MD
Foodie Expert
So I REALLY wanted to love this, and I really gave it the good old college try, and I found these to be disgusting. I gave it 2 stars instead of one to give the benefit of the doubt that some of it could be because of my personal tastes vs. the product, but I think some of my opinions about this must be universal. I wouldn't recommend, though I do enjoy their Coconut Pineapple Water
Katelyn V.
Katelyn V.
These taste so good!! The only reason I didn't give 5/5 stars is because it's just a little high in sugar for my liking. But every now and then I love to treat myself to one! They taste like coffee, but you can also definitely taste the coconut water. I can't buy one without my boyfriend demanding half of it, and he doesn't even like coffee! Just goes to show how tasty they are :)
Janira H.
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
As much as I enjoy and frequently purchase Vita Coco on my lunch break, I really did not like this flavor. it had an extremely bitter taste and I have not purchased it since then. I will stick to either the regular flavor and Chocolate when I want some extra flavor. Sad that this didn't taste as good as their other flavors as I have a love affair with coconuts as well as coffee.
Christina D.
Christina D.
Wayne, PA
Because this item is more on the expensive side, I really drink it as a treat only a few times a year. It's especially great for long summer drives or road trips because it has both caffeine with a great feeling of hydration. I often find that hot or iced coffee can leave my feeling extra dehydrated, so Vita Coco helps with both picking me up and leaving me hydrated.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Julia Lizeth Lear 31635 G.
Miami , FL
Foodie Expert
Vita Coco Cafe Coco is an excellent choice for drinking water, are many health benefits that coconut water tender offers, but very few people know. The coconut is known as the "Wonder Food" is almost a perfect diet because it contains almost all the essential nutrients the body needs. and coffee helps us to be active, it is a drink that I recommend 100%
Angela B.
Angela B.
Palm Desert, CA
Vita Coco Coco Cafe Mocha Coconut Water is so refreshing. I love that the Coffee flavoring is not overpowering and the Mocha is just perfect. These are so convenient to take with you to work when your in a rush and don't have time to prepare a coffee. I love that I can chill them and they are perfect for the summer time.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Ridgewood, NY
Foodie Expert
I'm a fan of Vita's coconut water, so I just had to try this. It did not meet my expectations and definitely has room for improvement. It tastes as if its missing an ingredient to make this whole; or perhaps the coco, coffee and mocha combo is too overwhelming. I only purchased once, and wouldn't buy again.
Kobi R.
Kobi R.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love coconut to start out , with I'm obsessed actually ! I love coconut water , it's healthy and taste amazing. When I found out about this I almost died! It is one of the best coffee drinks I have ever tasted . Honestly it's a lot better than some star bucks drinks. The vanilla one is my favorite !
Lady R.
Lady R.
Foodie Expert
Is this terribly sweet? I hate overly sweet coffee drinks.
Prisca A.
Prisca A.
Foodie Expert
Is this a good alternative to coffee?
Nicci L.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Does this come in different flavors?