Vita Coco Coco Café Mocha Coconut Water 11.1 oz uploaded by Sophie D.Vita Coco Coco Café Mocha Coconut Water 11.1 oz uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.Vita Coco Coco Café Mocha Coconut Water 11.1 oz uploaded by Kirsten V.

BY VITA COCO

Le's be honest: no matter how old you get, chocolate milk will always be delicious. But it isn't exactlly bursting with nutritional benefits. Our espresso and reduced fat milk-enhanced café latte is. It's filled with electrolytes and minerals. And you'll look really sharp drinking it at a board meeting. see more...

• Is this a good alternative to coffee? 1 Answers
  • Is this terribly sweet? I hate overly sweet coffee drinks.2 Answers
  • Does this come in different flavors?1 Answers
Shiv G.
Clifton, NJ
I love this so much! You would think coffee and coconut milk are a weird combination, but surprisingly it’s so good. I used to drink it all the time but the store I would it buy from stopped selling it 🙁
Emely T.
Great drink! I think that this is my favorite coconut brands. When I saw the added coffee I had to try it and it was so good. Great packaging. Love the cap. I would definitely recommend and repurchase for sure.
Kaitlyn R.
Philadelphia, PA
LOVE these little pouches! A great introduction to coconut water for those trying to get a little healthier with their caffeine be needs! Super convenient for on the go drinking, I keep a few in my fridge at work for a pick me up!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
This is super delicious. I never would have thought Coconut water would pair well with Coffee but it does. Very refreshing and great flavor. Pay attention to labels as some of these products aren't AS healthy as you would think. But it definitely better for you than let's say a Salted Carmel Mocha from Starbucks.
Meghan C.
Los Angeles, CA
This stuff is AMAZING. I actually was able to give up my usual morning coffee for this. I don’t like coconut water unless it’s chocolate so I was nervous to try this even though it’s a chocolate i wasent sure if I’d like the coconut water with coffee. But it’s so tasty. You get your caffeine but with the super hydration from the coconut water that you don’t get in regular coffee.
Courtnay F.
Saint Cloud, FL
I was a little nervous about this one at first, but I was pleasantly surprised by this drink. It was so refreshing and the coconut water didn't over power the mocha coffee flavor, it was a good mix of the two. I have purchased this many times and will do so many more times.
Katie K.
Phoenix, AZ
I love this stuff! I am not a huge fan of plain coconut water, but this tastes like an iced coffee beverage so I find it easy to drink. I love the benefits of coconut water plus the caffeine. I try to buy a bunch of these when I see them on sale at my local grocery store.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!
Kirstyn G.
Pomona, Ca
This is perfect if you don't care much for coconut water. The extra flavor gives it a whole new taste. I personally like the chocolate one but my husband loves this with a little extra kick of mocha.
Everet L.
This was the coconut water that finally got me drinking them. I had tried a few of their more regular fruity coconut waters, but I just wasn't a huge fan of the taste of the coconut water itself, but with this one blend of coffee, milk, and chocolate hide the taste while still giving you the benefits and hydration of drinking coconut water. A little higher on the calorie/carb side, and a bit pricey as well, but it's a nice pick me up!
Lady R.
Is this terribly sweet? I hate overly sweet coffee drinks.
Nicci L.
Newark, DE
Does this come in different flavors?
Prisca A.
Is this a good alternative to coffee?