Vita Coco Café Latte Original

Pair coconut water with espresso, a splash of reduced fat milk, and a touch of sweet and what do you get? A sip of energizing perfection that’s sure to wake you up.

How does this taste and worth a try?
Start your review of Vita Coco Café Latte Original!
I love the light coffee flavor, small package easy to put in purse and not overloaded with sugar, plus has sea salt in it. Fan of Vitacoco for years.
Cape Neddick, ME
Love these little coconut water coffee drinks but can be a bit pricey for the amount of “coffee” you are getting. But a nice treat once in a while.
Houston , TX
1,526 reviews
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Clarksville, TN
LOVE THIS. A little bit pricier than I would like but a delicious coffee that tastes good! Better for you than those other Starbucks drinks
This combination was just terrible. Why ruin two things that are better separated? Coffee and coconuts should not mix in this combination
Plano, TX
I really, really like this. It is very difficult to find in my area. Don't know why. It's more like an iced coffee, but still great.
San Diego, CA
I used to drink this almost everyday when I was working. It doesn’t taste too much like coconut & has that perfect coffee taste.
Norfolk, VA
What a great product elevated so affordable and so unique at least such as thorough quality and exactly what I was looking for
Rockland, ME
I love this stuff! It's a great little pick me up although I wish it was a little bigger. It's delicious and packs a punch!
Pinellas Park, FL
Absolutely obsessed with this Vita Coco. It's so refreshing and hydrating but still gives me the kick of caffeine I need!