Vita Coco Café Latte Original uploaded by Caitlin B.

BY VITA COCO

Pair coconut water with espresso, a splash of reduced fat milk, and a touch of sweet and what do you get? A sip of energizing perfection that’s sure to wake you up.

Buy on Walmart*
Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
I love latte's and I love coconut water, so this was the perfect combination for me. I wish it had more caffeine in it, but am totally going o continue buying this. My only complaint is that it can be hard to find in stores near me. This drink has inspired me to use it in making desserts as well.
Ruth K.
Weird flavor combo. It literally tastes like coffee mixed with coconut water. I wouldn’t recommend it but on the flip side it does keep you hydrated and caffeinated. I would do them separately in my preference.
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
LINNEA C.
Elmhurst , IL
SO GOOD! I’ll drink this for my morning coffee instead of my starbucks drinks, and I really do love it! Healthy and tastes just like what I would normally get, just without so much sugar! They need to sell these everywhere!
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
This drink is amazing! If you love coffee and coconut water you'll love this. Great taste, super refreshing, and the right amount of caffeine to give you a nice lil pick me up!
marcella b.
This is really really good!! I try to drink coconut water for its hydrating and vitamin benefits but I’m not crazy about the taste( but I love eating coconut lol) Add coffee or espresso!? IM IN! This variation is so tasty and is a double win with coconut and caffeine!
Miranda V.
I had no idea they even had a cold coffee until just last month and gosh they are great! They are really refreshing and help wake me up for work, and they’re much healthier and have less sugar than Starbucks iced coffee!
Krishna R.
Fort Mill , SC
I'm addicted to this coffee. The flavor is amazing not too sweet but not too bitter. I drink this before I workout to get a boost and it has been helping me with that. I definitely am buying this again and I recommend everyone to try it. Hope this helped!!!!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Fire! If you love coconut water and espresso you will like this. It's a light drink but satisfying. I could never finish the entire container in one sitting. The flavor is my far better than other similar brands.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
It’s soooo difficult to find these in most places but I usually have luck at Publix grocery stores and OH my goodness these are delicious. For those of you iffy about anything coconut, I promise you won’t even notice over the amazing coffee taste!
Johannah S.
How does this taste and worth a try?