Vita Coco Café Latte Original

Pair coconut water with espresso, a splash of reduced fat milk, and a touch of sweet and what do you get? A sip of energizing perfection that’s sure to wake you up.

How does this taste and worth a try?
Start your review of Vita Coco Café Latte Original!
Pittsburgh, PA
This one is by far the best! It leaves you feeling healthy & gives you a little kick. Rumor has it, Matt Damon’s character from Good Will Hunting drank this right before solving the complex mathematical equation on the blackboard.
Chicago , IL
You have to try this stuff!!!! I swear I lived off of them for an entire summer. I convinced my bodega to start carrying them and they sold like crazy. It’s such a nice switch up from your everyday iced coffee
houston
I love these things! Anytime I am in the store and I see them, I always pick up a few bottles. The flavor is just like any good cafe latte. But with drinking these I feel like my thirst has been quenched. I honestly prefer these over other brands that make cafe latte because with regular coffee you might end up feeling dehydrated, but not with these! My only complaint is wish i found them more often.
Mineral Wells, WV
2,799 reviews
I had no idea they even had a cold coffee until just last month and gosh they are great! They are really refreshing and help wake me up for work, and they’re much healthier and have less sugar than Starbucks iced coffee!
Raeford, NC
I'm addicted to this coffee. The flavor is amazing not too sweet but not too bitter. I drink this before I workout to get a boost and it has been helping me with that. I definitely am buying this again and I recommend everyone to try it. Hope this helped!!!!
Hialeah, FL
Fire! If you love coconut water and espresso you will like this. It's a light drink but satisfying. I could never finish the entire container in one sitting. The flavor is my far better than other similar brands.
Mebane , NC
I love latte's and I love coconut water, so this was the perfect combination for me. I wish it had more caffeine in it, but am totally going o continue buying this. My only complaint is that it can be hard to find in stores near me. This drink has inspired me to use it in making desserts as well.
Talladega, AL
It’s soooo difficult to find these in most places but I usually have luck at Publix grocery stores and OH my goodness these are delicious. For those of you iffy about anything coconut, I promise you won’t even notice over the amazing coffee taste!
Love coconut water, when I saw it I had to try it immediately it was probably one of the best coffees I've had that were pre-packaged compared to sStarbucks personally... It's a little bit pricier for the size but I like to treat myself with the one in a while
Once I tried the vita coco latte’s I was hooked for awhile. Best when served cold but really easy to take with you when your late and running out the door. Packs a mean punch of caffeine and is surprisingly tasty