Vita Coco Café Latte Original uploaded by Caitlin B.

BY VITA COCO

Pair coconut water with espresso, a splash of reduced fat milk, and a touch of sweet and what do you get? A sip of energizing perfection that’s sure to wake you up.

Lindsey G.
Mebane, NC
I love latte's and I love coconut water, so this was the perfect combination for me. I wish it had more caffeine in it, but am totally going o continue buying this. My only complaint is that it can be hard to find in stores near me. This drink has inspired me to use it in making desserts as well.
Miranda V.
Elizabeth, WV
2,639 reviews
I had no idea they even had a cold coffee until just last month and gosh they are great! They are really refreshing and help wake me up for work, and they’re much healthier and have less sugar than Starbucks iced coffee!
Krishna R.
Charlotte , NC
I'm addicted to this coffee. The flavor is amazing not too sweet but not too bitter. I drink this before I workout to get a boost and it has been helping me with that. I definitely am buying this again and I recommend everyone to try it. Hope this helped!!!!
Vanessa G.
Hialeah, FL
Fire! If you love coconut water and espresso you will like this. It's a light drink but satisfying. I could never finish the entire container in one sitting. The flavor is my far better than other similar brands.
Jessica K.
Talladega, AL
It’s soooo difficult to find these in most places but I usually have luck at Publix grocery stores and OH my goodness these are delicious. For those of you iffy about anything coconut, I promise you won’t even notice over the amazing coffee taste!
Jenny C.
Love coconut water, when I saw it I had to try it immediately it was probably one of the best coffees I've had that were pre-packaged compared to sStarbucks personally... It's a little bit pricier for the size but I like to treat myself with the one in a while
Kaylie P.
Once I tried the vita coco latte’s I was hooked for awhile. Best when served cold but really easy to take with you when your late and running out the door. Packs a mean punch of caffeine and is surprisingly tasty
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
THIS stuff is amazing!! I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜
Tribe B.
When I can find this at a gas station, I️ will chose this over regular coffee or any of the bottled Starbucks drinks. It’s great and gives me plenty of energy from the caffeine.
Ashley D.
Las Vegas, NV
This drink is amazing! If you love coffee and coconut water you'll love this. Great taste, super refreshing, and the right amount of caffeine to give you a nice lil pick me up!
Johannah S.
How does this taste and worth a try?

Amazon