Vita Coco Café Latte Original uploaded by Caitlin B.

BY VITA COCO

Pair coconut water with espresso, a splash of reduced fat milk, and a touch of sweet and what do you get? A sip of energizing perfection that’s sure to wake you up.

Buy on Walmart*
marcella b.
This is really really good!! I try to drink coconut water for its hydrating and vitamin benefits but I’m not crazy about the taste( but I love eating coconut lol) Add coffee or espresso!? IM IN! This variation is so tasty and is a double win with coconut and caffeine!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
THIS stuff is amazing!! I am always on the go and looking for products that can get me to where I wanna be. I always have this in my go to bag and for the price, you can’t go wrong! I recommend you go out and get it today! 10 out of 10!! 💜
Nataliya s.
Auburn, WA
Ruth K.
Weird flavor combo. It literally tastes like coffee mixed with coconut water. I wouldn’t recommend it but on the flip side it does keep you hydrated and caffeinated. I would do them separately in my preference.
LINNEA C.
Elmhurst , IL
SO GOOD! I’ll drink this for my morning coffee instead of my starbucks drinks, and I really do love it! Healthy and tastes just like what I would normally get, just without so much sugar! They need to sell these everywhere!
Miranda V.
I had no idea they even had a cold coffee until just last month and gosh they are great! They are really refreshing and help wake me up for work, and they’re much healthier and have less sugar than Starbucks iced coffee!
Kaylie P.
Once I tried the vita coco latte’s I was hooked for awhile. Best when served cold but really easy to take with you when your late and running out the door. Packs a mean punch of caffeine and is surprisingly tasty
Tribe B.
When I can find this at a gas station, I️ will chose this over regular coffee or any of the bottled Starbucks drinks. It’s great and gives me plenty of energy from the caffeine.
Ashley M.
Fresno, CA
I was very disappointed by this drink. I was hoping for a richer coconut flavor but all I got was watery coffee. Coconut has such a smooth rich flavor but I was seriously lacking it in this drink. I tried it once and never tried it again. I haven't seen it much since so I can only assume that it didn't work out well and others agreed. Maybe it's the coconut water vs coconut milk thing. The coconut oils make a great smooth texture but it didn't have the flavor I wanted. Maybe in a smoothie it'd be better. But why go through all that work when it should be a grab and go?
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
I'm addicted to this coffee. The flavor is amazing not too sweet but not too bitter. I drink this before I workout to get a boost and it has been helping me with that. I definitely am buying this again and I recommend everyone to try it. Hope this helped!!!!
johannah S.
How does this taste and worth a try?