BY NONE #74 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Emollient Vitamin A & vitamin D Ointment is also used for skin irritation: temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, burns and sunburn. Helps treat and temporarily protects chafed, chapped, cracked, or windburned skin and lips. Vitamin A & vitamin D Ointment: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash. Protects chafed skin or minor skin irritation due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Vitamin A & vitamin D Ointment is also used for skin irritation: temporarily protects minor cuts, scrapes, bu see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Shanna P.
Dawsonville, GA
This is my go to diaper rash ointment with my kids. It literally starts working instantly and the rash is gone within just a few hours. It doesn't take very much product at all so one tube lasts a very long time. You wont be disappointed in this product! It is totally worth the money!
Kandy B.
Seligman, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I buy this stuff and use it for new tattoos. It works so well at keeping everything healing safely and does not irritate at all. It’s cheap and does the job great! And you can use it for rashes too so it has so many uses. Great product!
Jenise A.
Great cream for diaper rash. Heals and protects immediately. Other creams are zinc based and were ok but we really noticed any irritation from diahrrea or food allergy was cleared up by morning with this cream. Its hard to see your baby in pain because of food sensitivity rashes so finding this product to help was great. We were very attentive to preventing diaper rash but it still happened so we recommend this to all new parents. It will happen at least once so be prepared.
Jennifer G.
Fort Mill, SC
This is a must have in our home! Great for diaper rash, tattoos, mild burns & being chaffed from sand irritation at the beach. Little messy but great price & the smell isn't great but isn't bad either. My 2 yr old has been on a lot if antibiotics die to reoccuring ear infections which have given him horrible sometimes bleeding diaper rash. This is by far the best ointment! Usually gone by the next morning. Would definitely buy over & over.
Allison R.
My best friend in the winter or getting a new tattoo. In the winter, I apply a dollop over cracked hands and lips. I also keep fresh tattoos moisturized by swiping this on during the healing process. They always heal up super fast with minimal burning!
Michelle C.
GreAt for mild rash, tattoos boys circumcisions! I've used it on mild burns that I got from the grill or oil splatter.
Just have a diaper wipe(s) handy it's a bit messy
Josi P.
Jacksonville, FL
I recently just had a baby boy and this is what we used on his circumcision and it healed wonderfully. He smelt like it for the first 3 weeks lol I got used to it
Erin E.
Edmonton
This stuff is the bomb! You can't get it in Canada, so whenever I go to the states I stock up. Helps with diaper rash and other rashes and even chapped lips! It's a great barrier without using zinc!