Visvita BG19430 Visvita Aloe Vera Drink Original - 20x16. 9OZ uploaded by Ines G.Visvita BG19430 Visvita Aloe Vera Drink Original - 20x16. 9OZ uploaded by Krystle L.

BY VISVITA ALOE VERA

GOOD POINTS: No saturated fat, No cholesterol, Low in sodium, Low in sugar, High in vitamin C see more...

Amber B.
louisville
I’m going to be honest, I was a bit skeptical when I first heard of Aloe Vera in juice form. I had always heard of Aloe Vera being used took cool and heal sunburns but not to drink it! This product runs for $.99 at my local Kroger and I can’t help but to buy at least 10 at a time. I have to stop myself from drinking this product too much because it should on be drank every now and then. It doesn’t do much when frank all the time. Aloe Vera drink is supposed to help with overall gut health rejuvenation of the skin, and hair. There are gel pieces of Aloe writhing the drink which makes the texture a little odd but I absolutely love it! (It’s actually my favorite part)
Mari M.
My all time favorite drink is the Aloe Vera original. This is the second brand that I try and i love both. The only thing I love about this brand is the larger size bottles.
Cassidy H.
I don't really drink anything besides water so when I found this I was ecstatic. It tastes amazing like a white grape juice and it has some aloe pulp in it. I can that my skin looks clearer whenever I drink this and I also feel better physically. This price is amazing too, it's usually under $1.50 wherever I get it.
Britt C.
Buffalo, NY
The first time I bought this was after an insanely hard spin class - I wasn't expecting the chunks of aloe in it, but once I get used to it, I really loved it. I felt like it helped me recover a bit quicker and I ended up really enjoying it!
Kelsey M.
Conway, AR
My all time favorite aloe Vera water! It has the perfect flavor, the aloe Vera peices aren’t slimy, they’re extremely affordable✨
Krystle L.
Sacramento, CA
My sister and I love this drink! Not too sweet, just right. And the chunks of coconut is super good. It really is affordable💯
Ines G.
This is a nice healthy drink. It refreshes you and I think it is better than drinking soda. My boyfriend loves it!
Danielle B.
louisville
Has a great mild grape flavor! Very hydrating and includes lots of pulp! 10/10 recommendation