BY VISUAL LAND

We've bundled stuff that works together to save you money and time. Bundle up and save! the sleek prestige pro 7d operates on the new android 4.1 jelly bean system and is designed to surf the web, manage multiple e-mails as well as stream music and videos. With its powerful 1.6ghz dual core processor and 1gb ram, the android experience is smooth and quick. The 7" high resolution (1024x600) screen brings crystal clarity to your movies and games and the 5-point capacitive multi-touch makes finger gestures and swipes effortless. With 8gb of internal storage, there's plenty of room for all your favorite games, documents,... see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Angela W.
Findlay , OH
Techie Expert Level 1
I bought one of these for all of my kids. They come with a case and are durable enough. The warranty isn't much and worth having.
Jesse M.
Saint Albans, WV
I bought this for my husband, its awesome and even comes with a case. Think we paid $109 for it thru Fingerhut.
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
My daughter has one of these. It works great and she loves it. I would recommend it to others.
Megan P.
I would recommend this product. It is really good and I think it is amazing.