Visual Land Prestige Elite 9q 16GB Tablet - 9 - Wireless Lan - 1.60 Ghz - Pink - 1GB RAM - Android 4.4 Kitkat - Slate - 1024 X 600 Multi-touch Screen Display - Bluetooth (me-9q-16GB-pnk 3)

BY VISUAL LAND

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Visual Land Prestige Elite 9Q Google Play Quad Core Android 4.4 KitKat 9 10-Point Touch Bluetooth 16GB Memory The Prestige Elite 9Q comes with the Android 4.4 KitKat OS and is the perfect portable. see more...

Review (1)
Ruth C.
Houston, Texas
I am not against this tablet but i feel like this tablet is best suited for children, I could not use it for what i bought it for but my cousin loves it!