BY VISUAL LAND

Stay Connected Android&Trade; 4.0 Ics 10&Quot; Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen 16Gb Flash Memory Arm Cortex-A8 1.2Ghz 1G Ddr3 Ram Built-In Front &Amp; Rear Cameras Built-In Wi-Fi Hdmi 1080P Out The Visual Land Prestige 10 Is Powered By The Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Operating System On A Powerful Cortex A8 1.2Ghz Processor With 1Gb Of Ram And Supports Adobe Flash Player 11.1 For Optimal Web Access.&Nbsp; Access A Wide Variety Of Apps Available For Download.&Nbsp; Whether You Want To See The Latest News, Updates To Your Social Network, Check The Local Weather Or Read E-Books, It's As Simple As Selecting An App And You're Ready To Go In Seconds.&Nbsp; The Built-In Wifi Allows You To Do Everything You Can Do On A Pc At Home, But On The Go.&Nbsp; Surf The Web Like Never Before.&Nbsp; Zoom In And Out Of Web Pages, Check And Manage Multiple E-Mails At Any Time Or Even View Streaming Video Wherever You Are.&Nbsp; The Large 8Gb Internal Storage Gives You Plenty Of Room For Your Apps And Documents.&Nbsp; A Built-In, Front Facing Camera Allows You To Do Video Calls On The Go.&Nbsp; The Prestige Supports Multiple Codecs Giving You Full Hd Video Which You Can Even Output To Your Tv. Technical Specifications: Hardware: Os:&Nbsp; Android&Trade; 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich Cpu:&Nbsp; Arm Cortex-Ab 1.2Ghz Memory Size:&Nbsp; 16Gb With Up To 32Gb Microsd Expension Ram:&Nbsp; 1G Ddr3 Connectivity:&Nbsp; 802.1 1B/G/N Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0 Speaker:&Nbsp; Dual Frontal Camera:&Nbsp; 1.3M Front Facing &Amp; 2M Rear Facing (Still / Video / Webcam) Headphone:&Nbsp; Standard 3.5Mm Socket Tv Out:&Nbsp; Mini Hdmi 1080P Out (2160P Supported) Pc Connection:&Nbsp; Micro Usb 2.0 Port X2 Dimensions:&Nbsp; 11.1&Quot; X 6.5&Quot; X 0.5&Quot; Weight:&Nbsp; 19.2 Ounces Display: Screen Size:&Nbsp; 10-Inches (1024X500) Touch Screen:&Nbsp; Capacitive 5-Point Touch Power: Battery Life:&Nbsp; Up To 8 Hours Continuous (5 Days Standby)* Charging Method:&Nbsp; Dc-5V *Based On Optimal Conditions.&Nbsp; Actual Battery Life May Vary. Made In China Please Note: &Nbsp; This Item Has Been Built To U.S. Electronics Specifications And May Need Additional Modifications Or Converters To Be Used In Countries Other Than The U.S. And Canada. see more...

Buy on Target
spencer b.
Latonia, KY
Tablets are always fun, and this one looks like iit descent size and good quality picture
Sonya S.
Gainesville, FL
This brand has poor sound quality. I purchased this tablet. I was completely disappointed.
Chelsea U.
Tyler, TX
Not that great of quality. Got this for my grandmother and I wished i didn't.. Totally disappointed!
B w.
I bought this for my husband since I use the computers all day for my job. It doesn't have the best sound quality but it has great picture quality and everything runs pretty fast. It seems to have a glitch every now and then and loses service or doesn't load something very quick but overall its worth the price you pay for a 10" tablet.
Lõrè N.
Techie Expert
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is salah eddine  and I have a channel on YouTube with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :ibn baddise ben tayip City :NEDROMA Country:algeria
zip code :13004