BY VISTABLET

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

VisTablet Mini Plus Graphic Tablet: Stylish and easy-to-carry tablet design Perfect for home and business users 10 function keys see more...

• I liked this product but what about you ?1 Answers
Review (1)
ahlem b.
Techie Expert Level 1
Amazing and wonderful product I liked and I think my friends are
impressedI hope you send me the product for review and participation
with friends.. Thank u
I
can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos and social media
My
goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and at the same
time help the company promote products specialy in algeria because people d'ont know this product Thank you
ahlem b.
Techie Expert Level 1
I liked this product but what about you ?