Visiontek VisionTek miniDisplayPort to SL DVI-D Adapter uploaded by Beverly B.

BY VISIONTEK #19 in Streaming Devices

VisionTek miniDisplayPort to SL DVI-D Adapter: Connector Types: 1 x miniDisplayPort male 1.1a digital video, 1 x DVI-D female digital video Compatible with most graphics cards and computers with a miniDisplayPort output Supports DisplayPort v1.1a and DVI output compliant to the DDWG 1.0 standard Supports reduced blanking or reduced refresh rate timing modes DVI transmitter, supporting 1920 x 1200 Fully TMDS/iTMDS compliant, while fully interoperable in the DVI 1.0 environment Supports Single-Link iTMDS interface for increased bandwidth Supports Single-Link High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) transmission secured content protection with HDCP on DVI see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Beverly B.
Lebanon, TN
Techie Expert Level 1
This is a wonderful little item I found at walmart for under $15 I can stream anything from my tablet to the TV. We use this all the time. My sons both have them in tjeir rooms also. I am super happy with this purchase and highly recommend it.
Sonia S.
Inglewood, CA
A actual active adapter, which means you can use it for eyefinity or any other PLL limited, but i do not recommend it because it occasionally drops the connection. My computer would simply stop recognizing the monitor. Within a few months, the adapter was simply dead. This is thumbs down for me.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
Techie Expert Level 4
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache