Visine® Visine Advanced Relief 30% Bonus Redness/Irritation Relief

by Visine

Unique 3-moisturizer formula soothes, refreshes, cools.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Visine® Visine Advanced Relief 30% Bonus Redness/Irritation Relief!
North Vancouver
Gets the redness out but I wouldn’t use it too often as it won’t help your eyes in the long run. Useful to use on acne too as it gets the redness/inflammation out from your skin as well. I use it more for my skin than my eyes
santo domingo
These are great drops! I use them often. The price is good and it feels moisten. I would add more product so it lasts longer. It meet my expectations and will keep buying them.
Winnipeg
I use these primarily for after long flights. My eyes get so dry during flights and I need the relief. I don’t think anyone enjoys applying eye drops but I find the drop size is smaller with Visine so it’s not such a huge punch in the eye.
Kitchener, ON
Gave great relief to my eye itch and irritation. Still have it handy for days when I get itchy, but so far so good, it has done a pretty nice job
London, ON
Each drop is an irritation reliever, have used this for those days when my eyes feel dry and itchy. Would definitely recommend, affordable price
Etobicoke , ON
I borrowed this from my friend because my contacts were irritating my eyes and it became super red. The drops didn’t sting and was easy to use
Barrie
Fast remedy for red eyes when you need to go out. It helps with dryness too. Also I use it for pimples sometimes, haha
xalapa
Excelente producto te aclara los ojos de inmediato y hace que tus ojos se sientan frescos y ligeros a la vez
oropouche
This is an great product for redness and irritation of the eyes for allergy. Not expensive for what you get.
Holmdel
helpful with my dry eyes due to corneal membrane dystrophy. i'm supposed to use drops throughout the day

Looking for your answer?