Visine® Visine Advanced Relief 30% Bonus Redness/Irritation Relief

by Visine

Unique 3-moisturizer formula soothes, refreshes, cools.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Visine® Visine Advanced Relief 30% Bonus Redness/Irritation Relief!
Everett
I used this one because it helps with everything , redness , itching , dryness etc.. overall i have not had any problems with it but i wish it was a little bit more effective , i would definitely recommend this to others
this product is not expensive and you could find it anywhere.This product works so well . if i could change something i would add more product per container. it 100% met my expectations and i would continue to buy it.
Flint , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Helps my eyes look less red and more awake in the mornings. I also suffer from dry eye so anything to help moisturize and make them less redd in the process is great
I have extremely bad eye allergies especially when I travel. These eye drops are the only one me that relieve me of my eye pressure and headaches. Highly recommend and would keep buying this product.
Vicco, KY
I have allergies to trees cats weeds and grasses that sometimes swell my eyes and make me miserable they drops are a savior to that problem the swelling goes down and the itching stops
Rochester Hls, MI
My son suffers from severe allergies in the springtime. He wakes up with red eyes every morning, usually it's just one eye. It honestly looks like pink eye, but its allergies. I used to get him prescription eyedrops from his doctor, until I was told that I could buy this product and it would work the same way because it had the SAME INGREDIENTS! It works just as well and clears his eyes up within a matter of minutes! It also does not burn like the prescription did! It is affordable and actually does last quite a while!
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Visine has been around for awhile and it was the only brand I used to buy. Now that I see a lot more options out there, I usually opt for something else. Visine works pretty good, but it is not perfect. I feel I have to use more drops per eye for it to be effective. It doesn't seem to relieve redness as well as some other brands I have tried. However, everyone reacts differently to each product, don't hesitate to give it a try.
Schenectady
I used us when my eyes become dry and itchy from allergies. The product seems to work well and last for a reasonable amount of time. The only complaint I have is that it doesn't have a long shelf life and I have to repurchase every allergy season and it seems very wasteful. It would be nice if there was a smaller bottle with a lower cost.
Groton, CT
When my eyes start feeling irritated I drop 1-2 drops in each eye and relief starts almost immediately. The drops usually last a good while before my eyes start feeling irritated again. I would recommend these drops for those who’s eyes feel like you might have something in them (even tho you know you don’t they’re just irritated)
Peabody, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My eyes get red all the time because of contact use. I like to use this when my eyes are irritated or I accidentally poke it while applying makeup haha. It works!

Looking for your answer?