BY VISINE

Unique 3-moisturizer formula soothes, refreshes, cools. see more...

karen p.
Fresno, CA
Whenever I get sick, my eyes get watery & won't stop. I just add a drop of this & I'll be fine again! I also get allergies when the whether changes & this does a great job at relieving the irritation in my eyes.
Gabriella C.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It works! Some say it doesn't work but for me it did wonders! My irritation and redness around my pupils was gone because of this! You can pick one up at rite aid. Sometimes they even have it bogo.
Heather B.
Hickory, NC
Every summer my eyes get dry and itchy so visine is a must for me . Works fast and helps me relieve my dry and itchy eyes . Love the bonus bottles ! We always like to get more for our money !
Macie G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These eye drops are great, they do burn when you first put them in but after that your eyes are feeling moist and relieved!
Julie S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love this product makes my eyes feel refreshed after a long day at work and are great and clear up allergy eyes
Bre L.
My only relief during this pollen season. After a minute or two you feel instant eye relief.