Visine Totality uploaded by Krystyn T.Visine Totality uploaded by Katherine V.

BY VISINE

Lubricant / Astringent Redness Reliever Eye Drops Relief for: Red, burning, watery, itchy, gritty, dry, irritated eyes Long Lasting Moisturizers Protection Against Further Irritation ; see more...

Katherine V.
Las Cruces, NM
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this after a long day of work using computers and Weber I have a lot of eye makeup on or fake eyelashes. I purchased this at Walgreens. I use this multiple times a week. I will buy this as needed.
Raymond G.
I recently bought this because sometimes my allergies act up so bad and I live near a place where there is loose gravel and dirt so this product immediately cleared up my dry and itchy eyes I usually get. At first it does feel really cool and then soothing and it does lubricate your eyes for up to 10 hours. This is a Gem!!!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I found this product at target when my eyes began to become easily irritated around allergy season. This has helped keep the redness away but as far as itchiness, it did not do much for me. For the price, I would say it does a decent job.
Yadira S.
Wellness Guru Expert
Been struggling all weekend with eye irritation and redness. This did the trick to clear it and alleviate the pain.