BY VISINE #71 in Eye Drops & Washes

Lubricant / Astringent Redness Reliever Eye Drops Relief for: Red, burning, watery, itchy, gritty, dry, irritated eyes Long Lasting Moisturizers Protection Against Further Irritation ; see more...

Ani B.
Los Angeles
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This kind of visine is so GREAT! I have very sensitive eyes especially during season/weather changes when allergies kick in. Moisturizes my red, watery, itchy eyes. Use it all the time and recommend others, It’s reasonably priced also!
Katherine V.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this after a long day of work using computers and Weber I have a lot of eye makeup on or fake eyelashes. I purchased this at Walgreens. I use this multiple times a week. I will buy this as needed.
Raymond G.
I recently bought this because sometimes my allergies act up so bad and I live near a place where there is loose gravel and dirt so this product immediately cleared up my dry and itchy eyes I usually get. At first it does feel really cool and then soothing and it does lubricate your eyes for up to 10 hours. This is a Gem!!!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found this product at target when my eyes began to become easily irritated around allergy season. This has helped keep the redness away but as far as itchiness, it did not do much for me. For the price, I would say it does a decent job.
airam r.
Lakeland
Helps me with my eyes when ever I take my contacts out my eyes are very dry a few drops of this baby and I'm ready to go
Yadira S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Been struggling all weekend with eye irritation and redness. This did the trick to clear it and alleviate the pain.