BY VISINE

Cleans Eye Area & Removes Removes irritants from around the eye 30 Soft, Moist Pads Gently removes dust, pollen and debris Cleans atound the eyes May also be used ro remove makeup Safe for sensitive eyes & contact lens users Ophthalmologist & Dermatologist-testes ; Call see more...

Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have super sentitive skin around the areas of my eye, and this product has been amazing! I wear waterproof eye makeup (eyeliner, mascara, etc) So Not everything wipes it off, but this does! Must try.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Gentle on the eyes but they are so oily.I would recommend it to remove waterproof mascara but you still need a second cleanser after that
Nina R.
Nina R.
If you wear contacts and have allergies, these are a godsend. The soft, soothing pre-moistened pads remove any irritants from the eye area (including light makeup), ok for use while wearing your contacts.
Carrie F.
Carrie F.
Marion, IL
Pretty good wipes for sensitive eyes easy to use I would recommend for others to purchase
Maya P.
Maya P.
I wear contacts so my eyes are always dry. I use visine drops and was happy when they had wipes as well. They remove crusties around my eyes and are affordable enough that I can use them often. Since I wear eye-makeup they are also great at removing it at the end of the day and sensitive on my eyes.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Work great for me, I just use them anytime I need them. I don't wear contacts or glasses but they feel great!
Anyssa K.
Anyssa K.
Corpus Christi, TX
I wear contacts and these help to remove my pigmented eye makeup in a few gentle swipes! I love these way more than any other makeup wipe! I use these daily and I'm never disappointed...they are a little oily but if you follow with toner you're golden!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive eyes and the soothing wipes are gentle on my eyes. This is a product I would most likely recommend to a friend.