Visine Tired Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Wendy C.Visine Tired Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Jessica L.

BY VISINE

Visine??® Tired Eye Relief Lubricant Eye Drops.
Sterile.
Relief of burning, irritated, dry eyes.
Soothes and revives tired, over worked eyes with Hydroblend???™ moisturizers for up to 10 hours of comfort. see more...

Sonya B.
Doesnt sting and really helps with my dry eyes. I use these on flights that are overseas because if i don’t my eyes would be swollen and blood red like they have been in the past. This has been a huge lifesaver.
Jessi W.
I spend a majority of my day in front of my computer screen and using my smartphone, unfortunately my eyes pay the price for it. After several hours my eyes begin to burn, feel extremely dry, and it becomes extremely uncomfortable to continue with my work. It was difficult for me to find relief from my tired eyes by using regular saline solution or other eye drops that I had around the house because they are mainly used to treat allergy symptoms. I have been using Visine Tired Eye for several weeks now and it has been working very well for me since it is formulated for my exact needs. I typically only need to use a few drops in each eye once per day to experience total relief from my symptoms. I am so happy that Visine has made this formula to treat these specific symptoms so that I no longer have to take something that I do not need for my symptoms. Visine Tired Eye Relief Eye Drops
Wendy C.
Madera, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my Visine dry eye. I frequent the beach and usually it’s windy. After a day in the sunshine I always feel dehydration in my eyes. Visine dry eye drops not only replenish my eyes but bring back the moisture and comfort, standing up to Its name. It’s compact and easy to travel with for my everyday usage. I never leave home without my Visine Dry Eye drops.
Jessica L.
I sit infront of a computer 40 plus hours a week and read tiny type. At the end of the day my eyes really feel it. I love how comfortable these drops are in my eyes. They also prevent further irritation once I start to notice tired eye symptoms and use the drops. The best part is I only have to use them once, no need to keep re-applying.
Kelly H.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My eyes are really sensitive and I often wear my contacts for too long and I tried this before wearing them and it helped the most! It helps my eyes even when I'm not tired but as a college student. I'm always exhausted.
Nikki A.
Milwaukee, WI
I love these. A lot of eye drops kinda bother my eyes and make it to where things are blurry for a little but after about a minute my eyes are fine with these. I will keep getting this product for sure!
melissa d.
Joplin, MO
This stuff really does help my eyes get really dry and it causes irritation and this completely gets rid of that
Lindsey H.
Westerville, OH
Helps so much! i used this multiple times last weekend while traveling! Miracle worker for sure.
yeraldy s.
Gustine, CA
My husband uses them when he working all night and the next day he have tired eyes and red
Alyssa H.
Visine eye drops work great! I tend to get dry eyes a lot and the relief drops help a lot.
Shawnee F.