Visine Tears Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Alyssa S.Visine Tears Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Amanda R.

BY VISINE #28 in Eye Drops & Washes

Visine® Tears® Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops.
Sterile.
Lubricant eye drops.
Natural tears formula*.
Moisturizes + soothes.
1 fl oz (30ml). see more...

• I am just atarting to have dry eyes? Is this your go to ...1 Answers
Lori L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Eye Drops Tears Dry Eye Relief 1 oz more...
I picked this bottle up from Walmart after I lost my regular Visine bottle and needed it during a flare. My next flare I used these dry eye drops to help soothe the burn in my eyes. Man it works so much better than the regular drops. It takes away the burn and grittiness for about an hour to an hour and a half. Which is a beautiful relief I. The middle of a nightmare. I will be purchasing these drops for a long time to come. Visine Tears Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have very dry eyes and with Michigan weather I have allergies all year long I use Visine eye drops all the time. works like natural tears to soothe sore tired eyes. I am a blogger writing at a computer screen for hours can be harsh on my eyes so I always have visine in my purse and bathroom
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Visine is my go to for eye relief! It doesn't sting my eyes which is a huge plus for me. My eyes itch and get dry easily and these drops help so much. Not only do my eyes feel great but I don't need to search around for a better product because this one works great!
Jillian R.
Canton, MI
I get really bad dry eyes when I wear contacts and went months just wearing my glasses instead because my eyes were so uncomfortable. Then I tried this Visine and it made a big difference! I would recommend giving it a try because it's not that expensive and you might be surprised with how well it works.
Ashley  L.
I absolutely love all Visine products but this one is especially fabulous! I suffer from constant dry eyes and I am always needed a little extra help in the moisture department so this is def a go to for me. When i use this product it is almost an instant relief for me!
Alyssa S.
El Paso, TX
The only dry eye formula I've found that doesn't burn or sting when I use it. I refuse to buy any other brand anymore, it simply isn't worth it. Highly recommend to anyone who suffers from dry eyes
Christi B.
Jerseyville, IL
Since I recently saved money and got the cheap contacts, I've needed eye drops to keep my eyes lubricated and dry-free. And this stuff has saved my life. Keeps my eyes moisturized for quite a few hours!
Missy R.
Blaine, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When had LASIK, this was the only brand I would put in my eyes. It kept my eyes from feeling scratchy and dry. I had to apply several times a day, but it greatly helped my eyes heal after LASIK.
Michelle R.
Just tried these a few,days ago for the first time. I have dry eyes from dust and allergies. At first, they didn't seem to work, but I upped my usage and get some relief. I hope that by tomorrow I will have full relief.
Rittz R.
Honolulu, HI
I like this product and I've used up all of it. It did a good job for eye relief can't say it if was the best or not but fairly good :). Was happy with it.
Michelle R.
I am just atarting to have dry eyes? Is this your go to brand or a different formula?