BY VISINE #3 in Eye Drops & Washes

Visine® Original Redness Relief Eye Drops.
Sterile.
Tetrahydrozoline HCI, redness reliever.
Gets the Red Out®.
Fast-acting formula.
Bonus 30% more.
0.65 fl oz for 0.5 fl oz price. see more...

• Do these eye drops help reduce redness? 3 Answers
  • I don't recommend this Visine product for use with contac...2 Answers
  • I wear contacts most of the time and have come to experie...4 Answers
Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops
  • "My eyes get red quickly due to seasonal allergies, I always use Visine!" in 1 review
  • "I really love these eye drops if i wake up with some redness or when I'm in the computer for a long period of time it immediately takes away redness i really love it and really helps with dry eyes as well " in 1 review
  • "These drops are affordable And do a good job at getting out any redness and relieving irritations without burning" in 1 review
Kelli S.
Kalama, WA
Review for: Visine Original, Eye Drops, 1 fl oz more...
These have always been the best at getting rid of my super red eyes! Whenever I wake up with red strained eyes I put a few drops of visine in each eye and if it doesn’t clear it up completely it helps drastically! Truly a lifesaver.
Teodora D.
Brooklyn,NY
Review for: Relief Sterile Tetrahydrozoline Hcl .5-Oz. more...
Visine is a life saver! Not only does it reduce the redness and itchiness in my eyes but it does it right away too.
I have no idea how this product work but it does and that’s what matters!
It’s gentle to the eyes and it doesn’t irritate them so it’s perfect for kids ( age 6 and up).
Just 1 or 2 drops are enough for the redness to go away.
Amazing product!!!
♡Hope ♡.
Review for: Visine Original, Eye Drops, 1 fl oz more...
What I liked about this product? This product is perfect for all the time I have an allergy attack in my eyes from animals that I don’t know I’m allergic too. They keep me from puffing up and having dry eyes

What I would change? Nothing

Would you buy again? Yes
Ginger K.
Alexandria
Review for: Visine Original, Eye Drops, 1 fl oz more...
Okay. So I almost splurged on the super weird blue eye drops from another company. I was a bit nervous and bought these instead. They work. And for the price....okay! It is super affordable and does the job. I love  it. I am a mother and sometimes kinda sleepy. These make my eyes look refreshed and bright!
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
My husband uses these when his eyes are bothering him. He uses them for redness and dryness. They are cooling when they first go in, which helps with redness. You can buy these anywhere for just a couple of dollars. Both him & I approve and recommend them!
Amber B.
Austin, TX
Superb and bravo for this product. I ususlaly only have to buy the small one because it works so well which means it last longer because I have to use less. Yay!! My eyes start to clear within 30 seconds, no lie!
Stacey C.
Zephyrhills
Visine is a product that my family has used for many years. A lot of us suffer from dry red itchy eyes and Visine always works. It makes my eyes feel so hydrated and has an amazing cooling effect
Naomi L.
Charleston
I don't know why I even try using something else.  This is a tried and true product that I always end up going back to.  Not only does it relieve and refresh but the red is gone!  No matter the reason - it works on any kind of red eye.  I will continue to use!
Tabitha P.
Kirkville, NY
Review for: Visine Original, Eye Drops, 1 fl oz more...
I have terrible allergies so my eyes are always red. A drop of this in each eye and almost instant relief. I’ve tried off brands and they don’t work as well as this one does
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
These work great. I usually keep a bottle in my purse. My eyes get really dry and this really helps. Also when I stare at the computer for a long time I use it because my eyes feel all blurry. It definitely helps. It's inexpensive.
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
I wear contacts most of the time and have come to experience that all eye drops don't work well with contacts, does this brand work well?
Alex C.
Staff
Do these eye drops help reduce redness?
Casey K.
Burlington , KY
I don't recommend this Visine product for use with contacts.