3 colors available

BY VISINE #3 in Eye Drops & Washes

Visine® Original Redness Relief Eye Drops.
Sterile.
Tetrahydrozoline HCI, redness reliever.
Gets the Red Out®.
Fast-acting formula.
Bonus 30% more.
0.65 fl oz for 0.5 fl oz price. see more...

• Do these eye drops help reduce redness? 2 Answers
  • I don't recommend this Visine product for use with contacts. 2 Answers
  • I wear contacts most of the time and have come to experience that a...3 Answers
Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops
  • "I really love these eye drops if i wake up with some redness or when I'm in the computer for a long period of time it immediately takes away redness i really love it and really helps with dry eyes as well " in 1 review
  • "These drops are affordable And do a good job at getting out any redness and relieving irritations without burning" in 1 review
  • "My eyes get red quickly due to seasonal allergies, I always use Visine!" in 1 review
gema r.
gema r.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eye drops are incredible, i use contacts so I just use these drops and my eyes get moist immediately.
I find this to be the only thing that can get rid of the redness in my eyes after a long night or after staring at a computer screen, or even when i have allergies , it's very very effective.
Seyun Y.
Seyun Y.
Stony Brook, NY
I find this to be the only thing that can get rid of the redness in my eyes after a long night or after staring at a computer screen for to long. Although, often it does sting for a second, it's very very effective. It makes other eyedrops feel like watered down saline.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Abilene, TX
These eye drops are incredible! I wear glasses and stare at my laptop for several hours a day, so my eyes dry out a bit by 6:00 p.m. As a student, I still have homework to do, so I just use these drops and my eyes are moisturized and ready to hit the books hard. Get it!
Mandy P.
Mandy P.
New york
This is a great product if you suffer from dry eyes. The visine eye drops brings instant relief. I highly recommend this product for anyone who need an instant eye relief product for their eyes. It is not very expensive and can be found in your local drug store.
Marieka B.
Marieka B.
Olympia, WA
These are my favorite redness relief drops and they don't irritate my eyes when my contacts are in. I always kept one of these in my bag when I was out and I felt like my eyes were feeling tired or looking red. Worked like a charm! Definitely recommend.
Chloe W.
Chloe W.
Pomona, CA
Visine is my go-to eye drop whenever my eyes feel really irritated. No matter what these eye drops always make the redness goes away. It also does the trick when my eyes feel extremely dry. I definitely recommend these eye drops!
Sherri U.
Sherri U.
Elizabeth, PA
I am the type person that sticks with what works, I have used this product for years for redness and it has worked perfectly for me. My eyes get irratated often and this product does not disappoint
Serena M.
Serena M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was a defiant must have on our first trip to Florida last week! The Salt water and pool water done a number on my daughter eyes and this helped her a lot
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
The only brand I truly trust to put inside my eyes. My eyes get sensitive to weird product and this is the only thing that clears them up no matter what.
Gabby T.
Gabby T.
Love this product. I have bad allergies and my eyes start to itch and get red. I just drop a few drops in my eyes and the redness began to clear up.
Courtney H.
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
I wear contacts most of the time and have come to experience that all eye drops don't work well with contacts, does this brand work well?
Alex C.
Alex C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these eye drops help reduce redness?
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
I don't recommend this Visine product for use with contacts.