Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops uploaded by Stephany S.

BY VISINE #8 in Eye Drops & Washes

Visine® Original Redness Relief Eye Drops.
Sterile.
Tetrahydrozoline HCI, redness reliever.
Gets the Red Out®.
Fast-acting formula.
Bonus 30% more.
0.65 fl oz for 0.5 fl oz price. see more...

• Do these eye drops help reduce redness? 2 Answers
  • I don't recommend this Visine product for use with contacts. 2 Answers
  • I wear contacts most of the time and have come to experience that...3 Answers
Visine Original Redness Relief Eye Drops
  • "I really love these eye drops if i wake up with some redness or when I'm in the computer for a long period of time it immediately takes away redness i really love it and really helps with dry eyes as well " in 1 review
  • "These drops are affordable And do a good job at getting out any redness and relieving irritations without burning" in 1 review
  • "My eyes get red quickly due to seasonal allergies, I always use Visine!" in 1 review
Stephany S.
Brooklyn
One day I woke up with the iitchys in my eye I don't understand why when you put drops it burns but after the redness goes away and your all good I recommend to have this in case of anything cause itchy eyes are the worst
Christina T.
Cumberland, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
My husband uses these when his eyes are bothering him. He uses them for redness and dryness. They are cooling when they first go in, which helps with redness. You can buy these anywhere for just a couple of dollars. Both him & I approve and recommend them!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Review for: Visine Original, Eye Drops, 1 fl oz
I always carry some type of a eye drop brand with me in my purse and in this case it would be this brand. Whenever my eyes are feeling itchy or dry I use these eyedrops. By far this is one of the best brands and I would recommend using it.
Veronica S.
East Norriton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing and it's the only brand of eye drops that I keep at my house. I had a popped blood vessel in one of my eyes and when I started using the redness relief, the redness went away within the week.
Samantha F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
To be honest, I don't use these on my eyes that often. I primarily use these drops when I have a blemish! It helps reduce redness, and it works very well! I would definitely buy this again and again!
Stacey H.
Crystal River, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Visine is a product that my family has used for many years. A lot of us suffer from dry red itchy eyes and Visine always works. It makes my eyes feel so hydrated and has an amazing cooling effect
Naomi L.
Charleston
I don't know why I even try using something else.  This is a tried and true product that I always end up going back to.  Not only does it relieve and refresh but the red is gone!  No matter the reason - it works on any kind of red eye.  I will continue to use!
Amber b.
Fort Madison, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These work great. I usually keep a bottle in my purse. My eyes get really dry and this really helps. Also when I stare at the computer for a long time I use it because my eyes feel all blurry. It definitely helps. It's inexpensive.
Jessica M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My grandpa always used visine since he constantly got dried out eyes. Now as an adult I randomly get the same thing. These really help soothe and calm the redness in my eyes. Everyone should always have this handy.
Layla C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got mine at Walmart for less than two dollars I believe. It made my expectations. It worked fast within 10 minutes my redness was gone. It was definitely effective. I Will buy it again
Courtney H.
Toledo, OH
I wear contacts most of the time and have come to experience that all eye drops don't work well with contacts, does this brand work well?
Alex C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do these eye drops help reduce redness?
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't recommend this Visine product for use with contacts.