Visine Maximum Redness Relief Formula uploaded by Madison L.

BY VISINE

Advanced Hydroblend™ Long Lasting Moisturizers Soothes and Protects irritated eyes Gets the Red Out® Sterile see more...

• Looking for a new eyedrop brand. How is this product? 2 Answers
Renae B.
Griffin, GA
This does work! My itchy red eyes now have relief. I apply the drops and it starts working to relive allergy symptoms. Visine Maximum Redness Relief Formula
Madison L.
Blair, NE
I really like this Visine Maximum Strength! It doesn't burn when you put them in your eyes. They definitely have helped my dry, red eyes from this winter weather. Great quality eyedrops!
Allison H.
El Monte, CA
It works like it says it should. I use these when my eyes start dry out after 8hrs so that I can still wear my contacts. I know its really bad to wear contacts over 8hrs, but I do and wearing it while putting this formula in make it better because the contacts dry out my eyes. I always use this after I take off my contacts too.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
I love this stuff and it gives me relief when my eyes are red and dry. The only thing is that I wish the relief would last longer. I don't find that if last ten hours.
Marianne B.
Lower Burrell, PA
I used this in my eye. It made my burn, I don’t know if that’s what it’s supposed to do or not, but I did not like it.
Ashley S.
Madison, WV
I love this stuff. Works great and has quick results. Easy to find at any local pharmacy.
Alex C.
Staff
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Looking for a new eyedrop brand. How is this product?