BY VISINE #20 in Eye Drops & Washes

Sterile Visine® Lubricating + Rewetting Drops For Contacts®.
Moistens + clears lenses.
Refreshes + soothes eyes.
For soft contact lenses. see more...

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these drops! They are calming and really help with dry contacts. It’s the perfect size and packaging for travel and I often throw it in my makeup bag! I use it pretty often as I am prone to dry eyes! I will continue to use this!
Vanessa A.
Phoenix, AZ
I was very excited to find this product, it wasn't that expensive and it was for contacts so I was thrilled. The day that I used it, my eyes were irritated with the contacts and they felt dry so I put some drops on both eyes. I didn't notice at first because I wasn't in front of a mirror but my face started feeling weird after a few seconds or maybe it was a minute after putting the drops. I go to the mirror and my face is swollen in the parts where the eye drops ran down. I had two large red rashly tear marks running down my face and then under my eyes as we'll. I looked like a clown is what I thought when I saw myself. It took a while to go away, I was afraid it would stain my face so I threw this product away.
So overall, I was very disappointed with this product, it caused me a rash and gave me more worry than relief. I have used regular visine before so this was very weird. So just be careful when trying this out for the first time.

Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a life saver for me! I live in CO and it is very dry here at times so my contacts dry out quickly. I also sit at a computer all day long, again causing my contacts to dry out quickly. I am constantly using these drops to keep them moist so they aren't bothering me all day long. I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times. Great product that works well and is great for the cost!
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This does what it claims to do. It feels nice and refreshing to put on especially when you have your contact lens on for the whole day. It also get rid of those gunk on your contact lens that make it blurry I'm not sure what those are called. Maybe buildup?
Jennie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was a godsend. I was having some trouble with my contacts the other day and I had to make an impromptu purchase at a supermarket. With no hesitation, this is the first product I picked up. It is only five dollars, it was absolutely worth it. My eyes felt immediately better. Yes, I would repurchase this.
Elizabeth S.
Lacey, WA
I wear extended wear contacts, and sometimes need re wetting drops. I keep this in my purse and it works like a charm! It was a cheaper option then some of the other reweting drops, and I trust this brand.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use these often, I just wish this was also for allergies. I can't find one I can use with contacts, but this does help with the irritation. Not sure it costs less than regular rewettingdrops though
Unyque C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
No matter what contacts I wear my eyes always gets dry,and these visine drops help restore moisture in my eyes and Sooo compact it can even fit in my coin purse
Talia B.
West Hills, CA
I use these to refresh my contacts. Sometimes, it feels more dry after I use this. However, it has saved my life a few times when I needed a short term fix.
Christine S.
I have dry eyes and always have my contacts on. This does well to relieve dryness for the first 10 mins. But I find myself having to constantly use more.
Tresha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How long have you used this product?