BY VISINE

Sterile Visine® Lubricating + Rewetting Drops For Contacts®.
Moistens + clears lenses.
Refreshes + soothes eyes.
For soft contact lenses. see more...

Courtney H.
I went through multiple eye drops in order to find an eye drop that helped my dry eyes. I wear 1 a day contact lenses but my eyes still get dry. I thought these worked. Turns out, they cause an allergic reaction or irritation.

When I drop these in my eyes, a red teardrop looking mark appears where the drops have fallen down on my face. At first, I thought it was because of my makeup. I initially thought that maybe the drops that were rolling down my face were having some weird effect on my foundation or concealer.

After looking further into this, this problem happened to SO MANY PEOPLE. I couldn't believe it! I refuse to use these anymore. After discovering that these drops are causing this weird, red irritation or allergic reaction, I am throwing out all of the drops that I have from Visine.

Keep your eyes safe & don't purchase these!!
Tina L.
Des Moines, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are affordable rewetting/lubricating drops for contacts, that you can locate any any drugstore. I find that this product really helps loosen my contacts from my eyes. They also moisten then so my eyes don’t feel like their suffocating, after a long day wearing my contacts. I do notice that this solution is for soft contact lenses and it mainly refreshes and soothes the eyes and it does not help with redness, that can occur during long contact wear. Which is a disappointment because my eyes do tend to get a little red when they’re dry but it’s not something that bothers me too much. I wouldn’t recommend these drops to anyone that is looking to relief their redness but wanted a gentle formula for their contacts, this formula is made for your contacts - not specifically your eyes.
Dani M.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This has been the best bottle of eye drops for soothing dry eyes with contact lenses. I wear my contacts for at least 12 hours a day, so occasionally they will start to get that dry, uncomfortable feeling. These eye drops never fail in instantly making that dry feeling go away and stay away.
Ja-Nee🌻 R.
Southfield , MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Visine Lubricating + Rewetting Drops For Contacts
Great eye drops for contacts. Keeps contacts moist when resetting them. Long lasting. Moistens and clears lenses throughout the day.
Vanessa A.
Phoenix, AZ
I was very excited to find this product, it wasn't that expensive and it was for contacts so I was thrilled. The day that I used it, my eyes were irritated with the contacts and they felt dry so I put some drops on both eyes. I didn't notice at first because I wasn't in front of a mirror but my face started feeling weird after a few seconds or maybe it was a minute after putting the drops. I go to the mirror and my face is swollen in the parts where the eye drops ran down. I had two large red rashly tear marks running down my face and then under my eyes as we'll. I looked like a clown is what I thought when I saw myself. It took a while to go away, I was afraid it would stain my face so I threw this product away.
So overall, I was very disappointed with this product, it caused me a rash and gave me more worry than relief. I have used regular visine before so this was very weird. So just be careful when trying this out for the first time.

Liz A.
Williamston, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These can be a life saver when you have dry eyes and wear contacts. I’ve been using them since I got contacts but when I got actual dry eye, I have one in my purse, one in my desk, and one in my end table.
Megan V.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are a life saver for me! I live in CO and it is very dry here at times so my contacts dry out quickly. I also sit at a computer all day long, again causing my contacts to dry out quickly. I am constantly using these drops to keep them moist so they aren't bothering me all day long. I keep a bottle of this in my purse at all times. Great product that works well and is great for the cost!
Antheia N.
San Diego, CA
This does what it claims to do. It feels nice and refreshing to put on especially when you have your contact lens on for the whole day. It also get rid of those gunk on your contact lens that make it blurry I'm not sure what those are called. Maybe buildup?
Jennie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product was a godsend. I was having some trouble with my contacts the other day and I had to make an impromptu purchase at a supermarket. With no hesitation, this is the first product I picked up. It is only five dollars, it was absolutely worth it. My eyes felt immediately better. Yes, I would repurchase this.
Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these drops! They are calming and really help with dry contacts. It’s the perfect size and packaging for travel and I often throw it in my makeup bag! I use it pretty often as I am prone to dry eyes! I will continue to use this!
Tresha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How long have you used this product?

Walmart