BY VISINE #69 in Eye Drops & Washes

Long Lasting Redness Relief Oxymetazoline HCI / Redness Reliever Eye Drops Visine L.R. is specially formulated to relieve redness of the eye in minutes with effective relief that last up to 6 hours. Gets the Red Out® Up to 6 Hours of Relief Questions? see more...

Kary C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by visine since my teen years (wonder why) and now use it for my red tired eyes or around cats I need it and my husband needs it everyday it lasts Longer than original one... I've tried store brand ones and nothing compares to visine...
Jasmine S.
Naselle, WA
I have used Visine for redness for awhile now and it is definitely a quick solve and helps take the redness and dryness out of my eyes almost immediately, but only temporarily. Usually within twenty minutes the problem worsens.
Maria G.
Fort Riley, KS
I like this product. It helps my eyes when I have allergies. It helps with the burning and itching.
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
These work really well. helps with redness, itchiness, and general yuck that allergies cause
Kristen K.
Middleville, MI
Love this product as it really helps me with allergies and itchiness. Also very refreshing.