Visine Advanced Relief Eye Drops .5-oz. uploaded by Krista L.

BY VISINE #10 in Eye Drops & Washes

Visine advanced relief eye drops .5-oz.

Krista L.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these on days I wear glasses instead of my contacts. My eyes get red and irritated from dryness so these are my go to. They’re affordable and effective. Only negative is it burns right when applying.
Andrea c.
Simi Valley, CA
I usually wake up with a red eye or puffy eye because I have allergies so my eyes swell up from all the rubbing but these eye drops help relax my eyes as soon as I wake up I pot a drop or two and I'm good to go
Rachael  M.
Irvington, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I work in a grooming salon. When we file dog/cat nails, the dust flies up into our noses and sometimes eyes. These eye drops give me the fastest relief from the irritation that work gives me.
Johnson and Johnson Visine Advanced Relief Eye Drops are what I always carry in my purse. I does the trick when your eyes are tired and red. Whether it is from allergies or just a very long day. Buy a bottle today for the makeup bag and the medicine cabinet.
isis g.
Long Branch, NJ
An old favorite. I use this when my eyes feel tired, irritated and are bloodshot from lack of sleep. The drops are easy to place in your eyes and don't sting. My eyes feel better right away
Ciara A.
Los Angeles, CA
What can else can I say about Visine. This product never disspoints! I usually put a few drops in after I've taken out my contacts or been around smoke.
Ivette S.
I use these eyedrops to better apply my eye shadow. It really does work. Although sometimes i do use it to releave my itchy eyes. So double use for me
samantha m.
Visine is by far my favorite eye drops! Please look no further. These eyes drops are very refreshing and they take the red out of your eyes Everytime!
rosaria s.
Warren, MI
One of the best eye relief drops on the market. However, I didn't notice much relief from allergies, so I had to buy a specific drop for allergies.
Corina G.
Las vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Ill always use this brand. I vet this at my cvs and target. My eyes usually dry up and i hate it so i always have this on hand. Great relief.
Ivette S.
Whats the cheapest i can buy this and where?
amber w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
how well does this work? my eye doctor has recommended that I use drops 3-4 times a day in one eye. I did not know there were so many choices